Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Steam-Charged Fist||The user shoot an air pulse, this move has knock back.||6 seconds||70|
|Deadly Shower||The user shoots many fast projectiles from their hand, this move deal decent damage, (requires aiming skills).||10 seconds||130|
|Heavy Water Punch||The user charges water in his hands, and lunges a powerful punch to the direction of the cursor. Can be used for transportation.||15 seconds||250|
- Heavy Water Punch can be used as a travel move and dodge move in PvP and PvE since it covers a decent range but quite slow.
- Great for farming as all moves are AoE, and doesn't have that big of a knockback.
- Fairly great damage, range and hitbox as an First Sea Fighting Style.
- Fastest click speed in all of the v1 Fighting Styles (does not count Superhuman)
- Can be upgraded to Sharkman Karate, which is quite good (Sharkman Karate may be better than Superhuman).
- Moves can be aimed in every directions.
- X move [ Deadly Shower ] requires aiming skills.
- Mainly, requires close range.
- Moves requires prediction.
- C move [ Heavy Water Punch ] can "mess up" and only hits one enemy out of a group.
- Z move can be hard to hit in pvp.
- Z move has a delay at the end which I cannot describe, maybe leaves the player stuck for a short period of time.
- Water Kung Fu can be upgraded to Sharkman Karate.
- This Fighting Style is the best for players in the first sea.
|Bomb, Spike, Chop, Spring, Kilo, Smoke, Spin, Flame, Falcon, Ice, Sand, Dark, Revive, Diamond, Light, Love, Rubber, Barrier, Magma, Door, Quake, Buddha, String, Phoenix, Rumble, Paw, Gravity, Dough, Shadow, Venom, Control, Soul, Dragon|
|Fighting Style Navigation|
|Combat, Dark Step, Death Step, Electric, Electric Claw, Water Kung Fu, Sharkman Karate, Dragon Breath, Dragon Talon, Superhuman|
|Cutlass, Katana, Dual Katana, Iron Mace, Shark Saw, Triple Katana, Pipe, Warden Sword, Dual-Headed Blade, Soul Cane, Bisento, Pole (1st Form), Dark Blade, Saber, Saddi, Shisui, Wando, True Triple Katana, Longsword, Gravity Cane, Jitte, Koko, Midnight Blade, Rengoku, Pole (2nd Form), Dragon Trident, Yama, Tushita, Dark Dagger, Canvander, Twin Hooks, Hallow Scythe, Buddy Sword, Spikey Trident|
|Pirate Island, Marine Island, Jungle, Desert, Frozen Village, Middle Town, Marine Ford, Skylands, Impel Down, Colosseum, Magma Village, Underwater City, Fountain City|
|Kingdom of Rose, Green Zone, Graveyard, Snow Mountain, Don Swan's Mansion, Half Hot Half Cold, Cursed Ship, Ice Castle, Forgotten Island|