The Trident is a Rare weapon. It has two attack moves, just like every other sword in the game.
|Trident Throw||The user throws the trident, with a black rope attaching the end of the trident to your arm. Upon contact with a solid wall, you are swung to where your trident hit. This has a limited range and does a small amount of damage if it hits a player/NPC. If you hook a player or NPC, you will pull them to you. This move has a very small hitbox as well as very little damage. However, if used right, it can be used to make combos much better.||50|
|Water Pulse||The user creates a small shockwave that surrounds the user. This shockwave pushes back any enemies in the range. Does medium damage.||125|
Obtainment and Showcase
- Obtaining by killing the Fishman Lord, with a 15% chance.
- Showcase video by Axiore : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71SW-VyBBBo
- Relatively good sword for beginners.
- You can grapple to walls and bring people / NPCs to you. This can be quite useful for grinding, since you can just lasso your enemies to you, rather than to have to walk to them.
- X move can cause knock back unwanted players.
- Really good for fruits without a good or no travel skill.
- If you aren't a sword main great for travelling with first move
- X move is a close range move.
- Outclassed by other swords that are easier to get, such as Saber V2.
- This is the first Trident in-game to be added.
|Katana, Cutlass, Dual Katana, Iron Mace, Triple Katana, Pipe, Shark Saw, Dual-Headed Blade, Soul Cane, Bisento, Trident, Pole (1st form), Dark Blade, Saber, Longsword, Gravity Cane, Saddi, Wando, Shisui, True Triple Katana, Jitte, Koko, Midnight Blade, Rengoku, Pole (2nd Form), Dragon Trident, Yama, Tushita, Dark Dagger, Canvander, Twin Hooks, Hallow Scythe, Buddy Sword, Spikey Trident|