The Spike-Spike Fruit is a Paramecia type Devil Fruit that can be bought from the Blox Fruit Dealer for B$7,500 / 75 R$, and can also be found around the map. Spike was added in Update 1. It is also one of the worst fruits in game.
Spike has 2 moves which both of them are very weak
- Spike ball is alright for traveling on land.
- Very fun to play around and troll with.
- Very common to find.
- Good for new players because it is very cheap to get as well as always in stock.
- X move breaks Ken Haki.
- No ranged moves, so this fruit is not very useful in Pvp. And you SHOULD use Bomb (if you have terrible luck with fruits) because it has long range move so its easier for farming.
- Only 2 moves, making it terrible for PvP and grinding.
- Spike ball is hard to control, sometimes you will fall into Water, resulting in lots of damage taken.
- Bad for farming because it is not a Logia fruit.
- Spike X + Spike Z. Fast and does a good damage, because this fruit is for starters so there are very less skills needed.
- Combat Z + Spike Z + Spike X + Combat X. Very fast and has a good control. Starters only because if you buy any other Fighting Styles you cannot get Combat anymore.
- Dark-Step Z + Spike X + Dark-Step X + Spike Z. Slower, requires more skills. But more damage.
- Katana/Cutlass Z + Spike X + Spike Z + Q (move away) + Katana/Cutlass X. Requires some skills, damage is pretty well.
- Katana/Cutlass Z + Spike X + Spike Z + Combat Z + Katana/Cutlass X + Combat X. A hard Combat combo for starters. You can use Dark-Step Z to replace Combat Z and Dark-Step X to replace Combat X, but there will be some differences.
-Combos Made by PhilipsL3, if there are questions you can message me.