Smoke-Smoke is an Elemental (Logia)-type Devil fruit that costs B$100,000 or 250R$ in the shop. Its Japanese name is Moku Moku no Mi. It was added in Update 1. It is considered the lowest tier of Logia Devil Fruits, which makes sense considering it is the cheapest of that class.
Smoke-Smoke has 4 Moves.
|Element type||The wielder is immune to all physical attacks.|
|The user sends out a trailing cloud of smoke. Upon reaching its maximum range, it will linger for a few seconds, and enemies caught in it will suffer gradual damage.|
|This move sends out a long, straight, and relatively fast-moving tendril of smoke. Upon reaching an enemy, it deals moderate damage and drags the enemy back along its travel path, typically to the Fruit user to allow for a burst attack.|
|The user performs a long-range dash. Enemies caught in are inflicted with slight damage and carried as long as the dash is active.|
|The user turns into smoke gaining the flight ability.|
- Logia Immunity.
- Can fly like most other logia types.
- Low energy usage.
- Low mastery levels, making it easy to obtain the other moves.
- Not expensive Logia good fruit for starters.
- Extremely good for beginners.
- Fun for trolling (C move).
- Cheap and is on stock quite often.
- Damage is very low.
- Small moves and small hitboxes make it a bad fruit for PvP.
- Considered the worst Logia fruit.