Each stage of the Sky race will give buffs and visual changes. Each stage carries onto the next (e.g. at V3 you'd get the buffs from V2 and V1 as well).
|Version 1||The player's jump height will slightly increase. Also, they'll be able to use Skyjump (Geppo) regardless if they've bought it or not.||Gives the player a pair of small, white wings.|
|Version 2||The first skyjump will go slightly higher than the other jumps. Energy while skyjumping is reduced by 20%, and the player gains an additional skyjump.
||No visual changes.|
|Version 3||The player will unlock an ability called Heavenly Blood. When activated, defence is increased by 15%. The player will also gain around 20% of their max health and 10% of their max energy. Lasts for 6.5 seconds and has a cooldown of 20 seconds.
||Sprouts out the wings, making them bigger than the V2 wings.|
Upgrading to V3
Sky's quest to upgrade to V3 is to simply kill another player with the Sky race in the Second Sea, regardless of their level. As easy as this sounds, it may be hard, because of the low amount of players that use Sky.
Tip: You can click on the "T" key on PC to activate the V3 skill without having to equip it. This applies to all of the V3 abilities.
- It's good for Raids, as most of the raid NPCs cannot jump very high. However, in raids, you're not allowed to sky jump a lot.
- The healing ability of the V3 ability is very fast, and can be used to regen during a move (such as Control V), unlike natural regen.
- Great for sky camping. Sky camping is useful against some spammable fruits such as Dragon and Venom.
- V3 is a good ability to draw out long fights, if you're into that.
- Fast health and energy regeneration is useful for PvP and boss fights.
- The ability has a pretty short cooldown and lasts for a decent amount of time.
- The ability can be used to counter combos, because it gives defense and fast health regen.
- SkyJump still costs energy, although it is reduced. It'd be way better if it didn't cost any energy at all, similar to dodging with Mink.
- Jumping doesn't really help with dodging, which is a better form of running/escaping.
- This is also why Mink is more popular.
|Bomb, Spike, Chop, Spring, Kilo, Smoke, Spin, Flame, Falcon, Ice, Sand, Dark, Revive, Diamond, Light, Love, Rubber, Barrier, Magma, Door, Quake, Buddha, String, Phoenix, Rumble, Paw, Gravity, Dough, Shadow, Venom, Control, Soul, Dragon|
|Fighting Style Navigation|
|Combat, Dark Step, Death Step, Electric, Electric Claw, Water Kung Fu, Sharkman Karate, Dragon Breath, Dragon Talon, Superhuman|
|Cutlass, Katana, Dual Katana, Iron Mace, Shark Saw, Triple Katana, Pipe, Warden Sword, Dual-Headed Blade, Soul Cane, Bisento, Pole (1st Form), Dark Blade, Saber, Saddi, Shisui, Wando, True Triple Katana, Longsword, Gravity Cane, Jitte, Koko, Midnight Blade, Rengoku, Pole (2nd Form), Dragon Trident, Yama, Tushita, Dark Dagger, Canvander, Twin Hooks, Hallow Scythe, Buddy Sword, Spikey Trident|
|Pirate Island, Marine Island, Jungle, Desert, Frozen Village, Middle Town, Marine Ford, Skylands, Impel Down, Colosseum, Magma Village, Underwater City, Fountain City|
|Kingdom of Rose, Green Zone, Graveyard, Snow Mountain, Don Swan's Mansion, Half Hot Half Cold, Cursed Ship, Ice Castle, Forgotten Island|