Sharkman Karate is a Fighting style, that was added in Update 14 as a follow-up of Water Kung Fu. It is considered a great fighting style for combos, despite being weak compared to the other V2 Fighting Styles.
|Twelve Water Palms||The user rapidly dashes forward while striking the air with 12 water palms, pushing opponents along.||100 Mastery|
|Pressure Vortex||The user fires a vortex of water, which deals damage as it grazes opponents, and explodes upon direct contact.||200 Mastery|
|Great Sea Spear||The user shoots out a vortex of water. If the vortex hits an opponent, the user will drag the opponent towards them. After, the user fires a beam of water shaped like a spear into their torso, knocking them back heavily, Similar to Awakened Quake [Z] skill||300 Mastery|
- Much faster than its previous form, Water Kung Fu.
- Attacks are relatively easy to hit.
- The Z move covers a great distance, almost as much as Death Step's Z move.
- Moves are quick and are hard to punish.
- The C and X move breaks Observation.
- Lower mastery requirements than other high level Fighting Styles.
- High combo potential.
- Extremely good choice for Buddha users because the hit box of this fighting style is the biggest among all Fighting Styles.
- The C move can grab Dragon users that have transformed extremely easily.
- Balanced in both damage and combo potential.
- Great range.
- The Z move has a big hit box, and it has a pretty short cool down.
- The Z move can be used for mobility and chasing people, or running from bounty hunters.
- Very easy to do quick short combos that do very decent damage.
- You can use this to your advantage when fighting runners or spammers.
- Hard to hit a moving opponent from afar, may require some prediction.
- The X move's range isn't very good and slow speed.
- The C move is single target, meaning that the user can only hit 1 opponent at a time with it.
- Bad at grinding, as every move has knock back.
- The Z move cannot break Observation.
- Very hard to combo off of the C move unless you have a good teleport ability.
- Sharkman X, Z, C (simple).
- spikey trident x + dragon x +energy core + shark man z + shark man x + shark man c + dragon z ( one shot, easy to hit, energy core isn’t required)
- Dark V2 X or C + Pole V2 Z and X + Sharkman X, Z and C. (Can one-shot if all the moves land.)
- Dark V2 X or C + Sharkman Karate X and Z, Rengoku Z and X + Sharkman C.
- This combo is moderately hard to land, but does good damage.
- Sand X when it ends use Sand C + Sharkman X + Sharkman Z + Sharkman C + Sand Z + Sand V (Awaken)
- Kabucha X + Canvander X Z +Sharkman X Z C
- Quake V, Sharkman X, Sharkman Z, Sharkman C, Shisui Z, Quake Z, (Quake X if damage is lacking)
- Ice V (Unawakened/Awakened), Ice C (Unawakened), Soul Cane Z and X, Sharkman X, Z, C, Ice X
- Z (Twelve Water Palms): 3814
- X (Pressure Vortex): 3112.3
- C (Great Sea Spear): 4001.7
(NOTE: The following results are tested on NPC's. The things used to test include: Haki full body, Sharkman Karate 600 mastery, 2300 Melee points [380 Extra points], no Accessories. There is no guarantee that all of them are 100% correct). Credits to FrostTheIcejinYT and NoBodyNooneLOL for the edit :D
|Bomb, Spike, Chop, Spring, Kilo, Smoke, Spin, Flame, Falcon, Ice, Sand, Dark, Revive, Diamond, Light, Love, Rubber, Barrier, Magma, Door, Quake, Buddha, String, Phoenix, Rumble, Paw, Gravity, Dough, Shadow, Venom, Control, Soul, Dragon|
|Fighting Style Navigation|
|Combat, Dark Step, Death Step, Electric, Electric Claw, Water Kung Fu, Sharkman Karate, Dragon Breath, Dragon Talon, Superhuman|
|Cutlass, Katana, Dual Katana, Iron Mace, Shark Saw, Triple Katana, Pipe, Warden Sword, Dual-Headed Blade, Soul Cane, Bisento, Pole (1st Form), Dark Blade, Saber, Saddi, Shisui, Wando, True Triple Katana, Longsword, Gravity Cane, Jitte, Koko, Midnight Blade, Rengoku, Pole (2nd Form), Dragon Trident, Yama, Tushita, Dark Dagger, Canvander, Twin Hooks, Hallow Scythe, Buddy Sword, Spikey Trident|
|Pirate Island, Marine Island, Jungle, Pirate Village ,Desert, Frozen Village, Middle Town, Marine Ford, Skylands, Impel Down, Colosseum, Magma Village, Underwater City, Fountain City|
|Kingdom of Rose, Green Zone, Graveyard, Snow Mountain, Don Swan's Mansion, Half Hot Half Cold, Cursed Ship, Ice Castle, Forgotten Island|