As a part of Update 8, a huge new map was introduced, dubbed the 'Second Sea'.
To access The Second Sea, you must be Lvl. 700 and above. Once you've reached Level 700+,head to Impel Down. On the left of the Quest Giver, there is an NPC named Military Detective. Talk to him, and he will give you a "quest" along with a key to a special room. To complete the Quest, go to the Frozen Village located near Underwater City, Impel Down and Jungle. In the cave where you learn Abilities, there will be a wooden door. Open the door with the key, and you will gain access to a new boss, the Ice Admiral. After defeating the Boss, some dialogue will appear and you will have to return to the Military Detective NPC. He will inform you to go to Middle Town, and to find a Captain. The Captain is called 'Experienced Captain' and he is found in the left side of Middle Town. When you meet him, he will give you an option to go to The Second Sea. After travelling to The Second Sea, you will always spawn there unless you travel back.
The game link: taken down by pikaremains dm me on discord if you would like to know why discord: pika#7625 (originally put up by me)
After entering The Second Sea, you get teleported to the main docks of the Kingdom of Rose, where you will be doing the majority of your levelling until the end of the game on several islands. They are as follows:
- Green Zone, a large island filled with mega-flora which is connected to the Kingdom of Rose by a large bridge that the Marine Admiral Fajita, resides.(Plokster is located there along with the Alchemist, a NPC that upgrades your Race once you reach Level 850).
- Graveyard, a small island filled with the undead. (This place is where you upgrade your Dark Blade to it's black and white form, or called as 'Monochrome Dark Blade'.
- Dark Arena where Darkbeard, a Level 1,000 Raid Boss, can be spawned. (Requires Fist of Darkness)
- An Unnamed Island with Usoap dubbed 'Usoap Island' (This is where you buy the Kabucha gun for 1,500 Fragments).
- Snow Mountain, a snow island and the homes of Snow Trooper and Warrior. (The Figthing style, Superhuman can be bought here.)
- Hot and Cold or Punk Hazard, is an island with the combination of ice and lava where you can start Raids and equip Fighting Styles.
- Cursed Ship, a ship docked next to the graveyard and contains full of undead and haunted enemies that drop Ectoplasm which can be traded with various NPC's for Items and a race on the ship.
- Ice Castle, a snow covered island with a massive castle guarded by the Awakened Ice Admiral. This island also contains several secrets. (This is where you buy the Death Step fighting style and obtain the legendary sword, Rengoku).
- Forgotten Island, an island that every generation forgets...With the well known Tide Keeper, who doesn't like people to bother him. If you do bother him, he likes smacking you like a hispanic child with the moves of Dragon Trident and jolly, fake Sea Beasts.. (This is where you can buy the Sharkman Karate and defeat Tide Keeper for the rare sword, Dragon Trident).
- King Toad's House, a secret room that is beside the Awakenings Expert where it is "CLASSIFIED". There is nothing to do in it.
- A small island dubbed 'Cave Island' with two Chests, gold and silver and a secret room that leads to a Blue Flower and diamond chest.
In The Second Sea, a new type of currency is introduced called Fragments, which can be obtained by defeating Raid Bosses and winning in Raids. It can also be obtained by defeating a Sea Beast that spawns in the sea. You can use these fragments when buying race change, special abilities, and fruit awakenings after beating a fruit raid for the specific fruit.
For more information, please visit Accessing the New World/Second Sea.