|Element type||The wielder is immune to all physical attacks.|
|Sand passive||This fruit takes 2x more damage in Water.|
|Creates a burst of sand spikes in front of you launching anyone hit by it up in the air.|
|Conjures a circle of quicksand that pulls targets into the air once stepped on, pulls the enemy into the air and crushes them, dealing a decent amount of damage. This is a reference to Gaara's Sand Coffin in Naruto (Can only hit one target).|
|Creates a sand tornado that sucks up anything in its radius, and deals decent damage. Stun move that is useful for comboing.|
|Creates a sand ball with lightning in player's hand, and shoots it at an opponent with a long-range. This attack gives A LOT of knockback and a good amount of damage.|
|Turns the user's legs to sand, allowing them to have a low speed flight.|
- Attacks are relatively quick.
- Sand Tornado leaves enemies in hit stun, allowing you to attack them while they're stuck.
- Good combo potential.
- Good for Bosses since it has good stuns and decent knockback.
- A very good fruit for low levels, since it is a Logia and deals decent damage.
- A decent fruit for Sword or Gun users.
- Takes 2x damage in Water, unless with Fishman v2/v3 Race. Please note that if you have Fishman v1 you don't decrease your damage in water anymore if you are using sand unless is v2/v3 (tested).
- Every move asides from Heavy Sand and Sand Flight requires land making it hard in aerial combat.
- X move attacks only one target.
- Hard to chase people in PvP.
- Heavy Sand is a bit slow.
- Sand Flight is VERY slow. Bad for travelling. (F move is the same speed as Smoke Flight and Magma Flight)
This combo can one shot if you can aim the Saber V2 Z perfectly. It is also very simple to do and can be very op cause it's spammable. The main flaw of this combo is that it cannot be done if the enemy is in the air.
FUN FACT: You can use Sand [X] move to make any NPC glitch out of it's place.
FUN FACT 2: If you are in air and you use Z, X, C skill, they appears on the ground.