Rubber-Rubber or Gum-Gum is a Paramecia type fruit, it costs B$750,000 or 1200R$ in the shop. It was added in Update 1. This fruit also grants immunity to Rumble, Electro, and Guns. Its Japanese name is the Gomu Gomu No Mi.
Rubber has 4 moves, Here is a Showcase
|The player's fist launches forward and deals damage linearly in front of the player.|
|The player stretches his/her arms backward, and then springs them forwards, dealing damage and insane knockback linearly in front of the player|
|The player launches a barrage of punches linearly in front of the player. This move lasts longer if the player continues to hold C.|
|Boosts the damage of Rubber's other moves, increases animation speeds for all moves, makes Cannon teleport and changes some of the animations. It will not disappear as long as you do not die.|
NOTE: This fruit requires skill to use, since it is hard to hit in pvp
Gatling, Cannon, Pistol (This needs to be done extremely fast between cannon and pistol, or else the pistol will... miss... this combo used to one shot in Update 9-13).
Pistol, Cannon (This is often used to send your opponent away as the pistol and cannon knockback will stack).
Death Step Z, Death Step C (Hold), Rubber C, Rubber X, Rubber Z, Death Step X (Keeping the space between Death Step C and Gatling will increase the chances of the enemy escaping, so the transition must be practiced and done extremely quickly, this one shots).
There are many other combos in the game that are good for rubber that we either do not know of or are not worth mentioning, and of course keep in mind these combos take skill and practice.
- Immunity to Gun attacks.
- Immunity to Pole (1st form).
- Speed, damage, knockback, and range all increase when in 2nd Transformation.
- High damage output.
- High combo potential.
- Decent range.
- All moves have an AoE (Area Of Effect).
- High burst damage. If you use X and Z at the same time (Hard to pull off).
- Good stuns.
- In 2nd Transformation your energy regeneration amount is reduced by 20% (4 instead of 5).
- You need to get close to land the moves (excluding Pistol).
- You need to have decent aim to do well with pistol and cannon if you aren't in 2nd Transformation.
- Depending on your skillset and / or level, it can be challenging for grinding, considering that all the moves have a small AoE and have significant knockback, making this fruit not ideal for taking on multiple NPC's at a time.
- Not a Logia, so it is hard to grind with.
- None of the moves break Ken Haki.
- Not immune to Pole (2nd form).
- Hitboxes are a little small with pistol.
- Rubber was originally called Gum-Gum in-game. But it was changed to Rubber to avoid copyright from One Piece's Gum-Gum Fruit
- Rubber had a move called 'Gum Rocket' which was its transportation move. Sadly, it was replaced with '2nd Transformation'.