Abilities and Moveset
The fruit has an ability which enhances the user's soul to the point where they can come back to life after dying once, remaining alive until their body is sufficiently damaged, and to use several other soul-based abilities, making the user a Reviving Human.
Pros and Cons
- Pairs well with Soul Cane because of its semi quick attacks.
- Observation Break.
- Most of its moves has good AOE (Area of effect).
- Can freeze opponents.
- Two of it's attacks stuns enemies.
- Can give the user a second life.
- Cheap to obtain.
- Doesn't require high mastery.
- Great combo potential.
- Can easily defy one shot combos (though at the cost of your second life).
- Can surprise the enemy
- Good mobility.
- F move can be a reliable transport move in PvP because of it's speed and the fact that your ghost body is immortal (therefore you can teleport with it).
- One of the best Trolling fruits.
- It's mobility move leaves you unprotected and has a time limit.
- Low range moves
- You'll only get 50% of your health back when you are resurrected.
- Only two attack moves.
- The F move is bad for traveling from island to island because of the limited distance and you cannot use it above water since you will take damage (unless you have the Fishman race v2/v3).
- Not ideal for grinding due to the lack of logia immunity and moves that deal damage.
- Moves do decent damage at best
- Your body can be attacked (which will cancel your flight) during the revive flight
- Slow flight
- Revive is currently the only fruit that can revive the user.
- You can move your body in PC using the W A S D keyboard keys during the flight move.
- Revive is one of the only two fruits that can freeze opponents (the other being Ice).
- Revive's physical fruit is the third fruit to have a transparency level that isn't set to 0. (the firsts being Door and Love).
- The only easy visual difference to spot between Revive and Door is the stem, Revive's stem is white and Door's stem is black and door is slightly darker shade of green.
- Revive F Wandering Soul should go through the wall, but the developers made a small cube inside the soul form to cancel this.
- The Weapon that represents this fruit is Soul Cane.
- The Z and F moves has a small gray cube in the avatar of the user. When using the z move in first person, the cube spins. The F move just stays inside of the user's avatar, doing nothing.
- The total travel time/distance of Revive's F move is roughly the length of Pirate Village (going from the very back where the brutes are located all the way to the docks)
- When you revive as a skeleton from Resurrection, the skeleton is actually a Roblox Rthro package called Skelly. It also removes the hair from the package.
- When you revive as a skeleton from resurrection, the skeleton will be normal without cloths but there's a bug if you use leather jacket from Roblox the jacket stays and same to pants but not all.
- Soul Cane Z + Revive Z + Revive X + Superhuman Z + Superhuman C + Superhuman X
- Energy core + Pole v2 Z + X + Revive Z + Revive X + Dragon talon X + Dragon talon Z.( sword main or fruit main doesn’t matters ) + Flash Step + dragon talon C
- (Revive fruit main combo) Revive X and Z Electric Claw C and Z
|Bomb, Spike, Chop, Spring, Kilo, Smoke, Spin, Flame, Bird: Falcon, Ice, Sand, Dark, Revive, Diamond, Light, Love, Rubber, Barrier, Magma, Door, Quake, Human: Buddha, String, Bird: Phoenix, Rumble, Paw, Gravity, Dough, Shadow, Venom, Control, Soul, Dragon|