Gura-Gura no mi (Tremor/Quake) is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit, which allows players to create shock waves and cause tsunamis. This fruit was added in Update 1. It costs B$1,000,000 Or 1,500 Robux in the shop and can be Awakened with Fragments after completing the Quake Raid. Notice, each time you complete a raid, you can only awaken one move. It is used by Greybeard, a.k.a Whitebeard, Edward Newgate and now dark beard a.k.a - Blackbeard (Marshall D. Teach) in the anime.
Here is a showcase of Quake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9T4Um_1_B4.
Here is a showcase of Awakened Quake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvIvghESoEI.
Fatal Demolisher (Z): (1,000 Fragments)
Air Crusher (X): (3,000 Fragments)
Spatial Shockwave (C): (5,000 Fragments)
Sea Quake (V): (8,000 Fragments)
It is best used with Fishman v3 because its moves freeze you in place so you can save yourself from Combos using Water Body, which nullifies around 90% of all damage taken for about 5-6 seconds. On the other hand, Mink v3 would also pair quite effectively with Quake because it allows you to get near your opponent, which is very useful since Quake is mostly a close-range fruit, even when it is Awakened.
|The Player charges an energy ball and cracks the air doing great damage. This move also shakes the victim's screen and has high knockback.|
|The player charges an energy ball on their hand and launch a huge quake sphere towards the target. The move shakes the opponent's screen in the process.|
|The Player manifests 2 Quake sphere on their hands and smashes the ground doing great damage in an area.|
|The Player cracks the air. After a while 2 tsunamis from both side will come, dealing high damage.|
|The user performs by charging an energy ball then launch a spherical shockwave. (Shakes victim's screen)|
|The user creates a large shockwave around themselves which deals damage and high knockback, causes intense shaking to anyone around the user.|
|The user smashes the ground dealing damage while also bringing forth 4 large tsunamis, each coming from every direction.(causes stuns and shaking)
Side note: If used in the air, the user will come down onto the ground at a high speed. If the user isn't able to touch the ground, the move is cancelled.
Here are some awakened quake combos:
Pros and Cons
- High damage, top three most damage fruit in the game. (for the awakening obviously, and for unawakened fruits)
- Godly hitbox. (Second largest in the game, for the last skill, the hitbox is as large as an island)
- Broken combos if you are fast (here are some combos).
- Awakened V is a very good combo starter
- Every move breaks ken.
- Very easy to use.
- Despite not being a logia, after some time if used properly it's good for grinding.
- Causes shaking making it hard for the victim to escape a combo
- Awakened Z causes severe damage and knockback, also hard to dodge and a fine combo starter
- Awakened Z gives you immunity to all damage while you are punching the enemy. (Can be VERY useful if used right)
- This pairs really well with Jitte because of the sword's amazing mobility, allowing you to get close to your opponent.
- Tsunami cannot hit elevated heights and can be easily dodged. Things like Superhuman Z, Skypiean race, or even a flight move such as Dragon flight or Light flight can be used to dodge the tsunamis by simply going up.
- No traveling moves.
- Shaking also appears on your screen which can be bad.
- Quake's attacks have severe endlag, similar to Ice Awakening's C, X, and V moves.
- Fatal demolisher is single-target. So if you use this skill against more than 1 player, once the your i-frames is gone other players can prepare their attacks (like Acidum Rifle Z).
- Water, unless you have Fishman V2/V3.
Quake V, Quake Z
Credits to CNflict for this combo: quake V soul z acid z two sh punch superhuman z superhuman c soru quake z. this one shots and is pretty easy to land