Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Showcase: Phoenix Showcase
|Transformation||Upon transforming into phoenix form, your energy will start draining automatically. However, you gain the following buffs: 25 - 35% damage resistance against any attack, passive flight, stun immunity and a buff to the moves of the hybrid counterpart.|
|Excruciating restraint||When the user goes under 20% of their health or energy or loses 30% of their health in 1 second, they will automatically snap out of phoenix form.|
|Cannon||The user extends both wings and releases them forward to make a powerful mid-range attack.|
|Regeneration Flames||The user evokes blue flames around themself to regain health in a certain radius. (Can also heal other players within the radius.)|
|Fast Kick||The user pulls back both wings and dashes foward kicking in the direction the user is facing. The cooldown for this move is The second shortest. the shortest is levitate from the Control fruit.|
|Full Transformation||The user fully transforms into a blue and yellow Phoenix.|
|Hybrid Flight||Allows the user to fly in hybrid form, does not drain the energy, but you must hold the F key, or d-pad left on Xbox. You gain blue flaming wings with yellow borders.|
note: its right on d-pad
- Hard to be killed due to the fact that Regeneration Flames used with full body it can heal you better than even Heavenly Blood, making you practically invincible.
- The fastest flight in the game, (Not including light v1 or v2. Not Hybrid Flight, Full Body).
- Has advantage on fruits that rely on ground attacks like Ice, Magma, Sand etc... because Phoenix users can attack while flying (only Full Body).
- Good for bounty hunting (you can run away and heal to avoid bounty loss).
- Fast Kick has the 2nd least cooldown in the game so you can spam C and do good damage.
- Full Transformation has a fast cooldown.
- Both moves do good amounts of damage. and the moves are very easy to land especially in full Phoenix form.
- This fruit has arguably the MOST survivability in the entire game.
- Can be paired with any stat build, fruit mains, sword mains, hybrids .etc, It's very compatible and viable in ANY combat situation, bosses, PvP, raids, raid bosses
- Stun immunity which is good in bounty/pvp situations.
- Drains energy slowly, but the mode lasts for 7-8 minutes with max melee stat and the mode lasts much longer than dragon mode.
- Phoenix's (Not transformed) Z move can break Ken Haki. Phoenix's (Transformed) Z and C move can break Ken Haki.
- Great for raids, just like Buddha.
- Full Transformation starts draining more energy as you move with it, and if you snap out of the form you will have low energy or health (look at the Movesets/Abilities for the exact energy or health), rendering you not being able to run from your opponent.
- Only 2 attack moves. (but both moves do great damage and have decent hitbox). Because of this, and the fact it is a Zoan fruit and not a Logia fruit, it isn't that good for grinding.
- Lack-luster range on all offensive moves. (Full body first move has considerable range, but the projectile is incredibly easy to dodge.)
- Doesn't do much damage compared to other fruits
- Knockback on this fruit makes it harder to grind.
- Can still get somewhat stunned
- Lack of stun moves, making Phoenix a below average attack support for guns and sword mains.
- Sharkman Karate makes you automatically snap out of Phoenix form. Water Kung Fu will snap them out of the mode as well.
- One of the most terrible fruits for Combo Potential due to the lack of stun moves and inconsistency with other skills.
- Has end-lag to the first move and the second move is a bit slow due to the game progressing into a “fast” meta. (Minks and moves that are instantaneous).
- Water, unless you have Fishman V2 or V3.
- Water can damage you in Phoenix form.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.