- Killing NPCs
- Killing Bosses
- Completing Quests
- Collecting Chests
- Participating in Raids
- Killing a player from a Wanted Poster quest
- Killing a YouTuber in good standing with Blox Fruits
- Killing Sea Beasts
- Purchasing with
- This is however not recommended, as money is easy to get anyway.
- And much more.
Getting the 2x Money Gamepass from the Shop will also double the money earned from Quests and NPCs, making the player able to earn money a lot quicker, however this often isn't that necessary, unless you need a lot of money.
Ways to obtain money faster
- Server-hopping and killing bosses in public servers.
- The same thing, but instead collecting Chests.
- Completing easy Quests.
Private servers can also be efficiently used to get money.
- Due to the way private servers work, they can be used to spawn Chests whenever the player shuts down the private server using /shutdown.
- Private servers can also be used to hunt Sea Beasts:
- Normally, there is a cooldown for a Sea Beast to spawn, however using /shutdown to restart the server will reset the cooldown immediately. This makes it easy to farm Sea Beasts, preferably with a couple of friends.
- This is arguably most efficient in the Second Sea, as you can also obtain a Fist of Darkness from a Sea Beast, to then defeat Darkbeard for even more money.