The Mink race is one of the four races that players can spawn with upon joining the game for the first time. It has a 12.5% chance to be granted upon first join. It is the best race in all races, as it grants a good speed boost, and is effective in PvP at escaping combos.
The player has a 25% chance to get this race when changing their race, which they can do in 3 different ways:
- buying a Race Reroll from Norp | 3000
- buying a Race Reroll from the Shop | 90
- buying a Race Reroll from certain Event NPCs | Magic Elf or Death King (currently unobtainable)
The Mink race can be evolved to its V2 stage by completing the Alchemist's Quest.
- To take the quest, the player has to have completed the Colosseum Quest.
The Mink race can be evolved to its V3 stage by completing Arowe's quest, which varies depending on the race.
Mink's V3 quest is:
- Collect 30 chests.
- Make sure you grab the quest every time you join the game, it will reset if you rejoin.
Each stage of the Mink race will give buffs and make visual changes to the player's avatar. Each stage buffs carries onto the next (e.g. at V3 you'd get the buffs from V2 and V1 as well).
|Version 1||Increases the player's movement speed to 1.5x their normal speed.||Gives the player a pair of white rabbit ears.|
|Version 2||Speed & Dashing enhanced;
||No visual changes.|
|Version 3||Unlocks an ability called Agility. While activated;
Lasts for 6.5 seconds, has a cooldown of 30 seconds.
|Ears become black.|
- Highest mobility out of all Races, allowing the user to dodge attacks and travel long distance with ease.
- Easy to escape from enemies when the player has low health.
- Dashing will technically not cost any energy if the user's Melee stat is above 900.
- It actually will take a slight bit, but it regenerates faster than it can waste.
- Very good when paired with Ice because of the speed the player gets while running, if the player has a good amount of energy.
- Extremely useful for bounty hunting
- Only provides speed buffs.
- The speed boosts provided from accessories will stack with Mink's speed boost.
- As such, a Mink's V3 ability combined with the Pilot Helmet can reach a speed surpassing even Light Flight.
- Mink is the most popular race in Blox Fruits.
- "Unmatched Speed" will be given upon evolving to V2.
- "Godspeed" will be given upon evolving to V3.
|Natural races||Sky • Mink • Fish • Human|
|Races obtainable from quests||Cyborg • Ghoul|