- 1 First Sea or Old world
- 1.1 Starter Island - Pirate
- 1.2 Starter Island - Marine
- 1.3 Middle Island
- 1.4 Jungle
- 1.5 Pirate Village
- 1.6 Desert
- 1.7 Frozen Village
- 1.8 Marine Fortress
- 1.9 Skypiea Island
- 1.10 Impel Down (Jail)
- 1.11 Colosseum
- 1.12 Magma Village
- 1.13 Underwater City
- 1.14 Upper Yard Entrance
- 1.15 Upper Yard First Area
- 1.16 Upper Yard Second Area
- 1.17 Fountain City / Water 7
- 2 Second Sea / New World
- 3 COMMENTING DISCORD LINKS EVEN AS A JOKE, WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. - Baguetteboing
First Sea or Old world
- For Levels 0-15
- For Levels (0-15)
- 4 Boat Dealers
- 2 Luxury Boat Dealers
- Spawn Point
- Weapon Dealer
- Blox Fruit Dealer
- Enhancement Editor
- Arlong a.k.a Saw
- Spawns every 1 hour and 15 minutes, and despawns 15 minutes after spawning. He has a 10% chance of dropping the Shark Saw
- Levels 0+
- Monkeys (Level 14)
- Gorillas (Level 15)
- [BOSS] Gorilla King (Level 20)
- Shanks can be found here (Need to complete the jungle puzzle and be level 200).
- For Levels 15+. (Depends)
- Pirates (Level 35)
- Brutes (Level 45)
- [BOSS] Buggy The Clown (Level 55)
- Dark Step can be bought here for B$150,000 in a space between the tree near the houses.
- For Levels 30+
- Desert Bandits (Level 60)
- Desert Officers (Level 75)
- You can get the goblet from Shanks' quest here.
- For Levels 60+
- Snow Bandits (Level 90)
- Snowmen (Level 100)
- [BOSS] Yeti (Level 105)
- Chief Petty Officers (Level 120)
- [BOSS] Vice Admiral (Level 130)
- Love Letter #3 can be found here.
- For Levels 120+
- Greybeard / Edward Newgate
- Spawns every 6 hours.
- Sky Bandits (Level 150)
- Dark Masters (Level 175)
- Love letter #2 can be found here. it is behind a house at the third island, use Yoru's Z move to break the cracked wooden door. Or use the teleport glitch to enter.
- For Levels 150+
- [BOSS] Warden (Level 200)
- [BOSS] Chief Warden (Level 225)
- [BOSS] Donquixote Doflamingo a.k.a Swan in game (Level 250)
- Impel Down does not have a spawn point.
- For Levels 200+
- Toga Warrior (Level 225)
- Gladiator (Level 275)
- Military Soldier (Level 300)
- Military Spy (Level 330)
- [BOSS] Akainu/Sakasuki a.k.a Magma Admiral(Level 350)
- All enemies at the Volcano have Haki (Military Soldiers have a 50% chance to spawn with it). Chop-Chop is recommended instead of a Logia (I recommend grind Military Soldiers for Logia users).
- You can buy Soul Cane, from the Living Skeleton, for B$750,000. The Living Skeleton can be found hidden in a wall at the side of the volcano.
- For Levels 300+
- Fishman Warrior (Level 375)
- Fishman Commando (Level 400)
- [BOSS] Hody Jones a.k.a Fisherman Lord(Level 425)
- Defeat Hody Jones
There is a 10% chance for Hody Jones a.k.a Fisherman Lord to drop the Trident.
- Note: Fisherman Lord has 2 FORMS - Beware. His Second form is faster, does more damage, and gains back all health upon the death of his first form.
- Note: If he misses his Trident grapple, he will sometimes restore his hp back to full if he clings far away enough.Be careful when fighting this Boss, as he will completely restore his HP (will remain in form 2 if already there) if you or someone else fighting him dies.
- Defeat Hody Jones
- Levels 380+
- God's Guard (Level 450)
- The rest of the Upper Yard can be accessed by breaking the cloud floor in the temple-like building in this area.
List of moves that can break the clouds in the temple:
- Yoru (obviously as it can break anything breakable, any of its moves works)
- Light (light beam, light kick)
- Slingshot (only explosive move)
- Cannon (regular shot)
- Flame (fire column, fire bomb)
- Magma (magma column)
- Dough (fried dough, carved dough)
- Bazooka (regular shot)
- Paw (any move except for v)
- Control (use levitate in the cloud)
- Sand (Heavy Sand attack.)
- Phoenix (Cannon)
- Quake (any moves except for v)
- Bomb (any move)
- Rumble (any move except x) (temple has roof)
- Ice (Ice Shards to my surprise)
- Human-Human: Buddha (Impact and transformation while standing over it)
- Dark (Dark Bomb)
- Bisento (Quake Sphere, Version 1 and 2)
- Dragon (Z move)
- Rubber (Pistol or Cannon)
- Musket (Dragon Bullet)
- String (Z move & X move)
- Shanda (Level 475)
- [BOSS] Wysper (Level 500)
- Royal Squad (Level 525)
- Royal Soldier (Level 550)
- [BOSS] Enel a.k.a Thunder God (Level 575)
- You can also find Usoap at the temple. He sells Observation Haki (Kenbunshoku Haki) for B$750,000 (Need to defeat Shanks at least once and be level 300 to get this. He will also inform you of the mastery of your Observation Haki).
- There is a secret entrance under the temple that leads you to a room with 8 golden Chests. You must destroy the stone walls with an AOE attack in order to enter the room.
- Galley Pirate (Level 625)
- Galley Captain (Level 650)
- [BOSS] Franky a.k.a Cyborg (Level 675)
- Raider (Level 700)
- Mercenary (Level 725)
- [BOSS] Diamante a.k.a Diamond (Level 750).
The tree where Diamante spawns is the biggest thing that you can levitate in-game with Control Fruit. The Bridge is still and will always be the biggest thing that you can levitate, as it's explosion is almost the size of an island.
Note: The Enhancement Editor is within the city on one of the walls.
- Swan Pirate (Level 775)
- Factory Staff (Level 800)
- [BOSS] Bellamy a.k.a Jeremy (Level 850)
- Marine Lieutenant (Level 875)
- Marine Captain (Level 900)
- [BOSS] Fujitora a.k.a Fajita (Level 925)
Note: The Master Of Enhancement has a spawn at the docks
- Zombie (Level 950)
- Vampire (Level 975)
- Snow Trooper (Level 1000)
- Winter Warrior (Level 1050)
- Lab Subordinate (Level 1100)
- Horned Warrior (Level 1125)
- [BOSS] Smoke Admiral a.k.a Smoker (Level 1150)
- Magma Ninja (Level 1175)
- Lava Pirate (Level 1200)
- Trafalgar Law a.k.a Order
- Mysterious Scientist
- You can do fruit raids there to awaken your devil fruit
- You MUST to be level 1100 to buy special microchips from him to start a raid.
- You can do fruit raids there to awaken your devil fruit
- He sells a special microchip for 1k fragments for you to start a Order/Law raid.
- Ship Deckhand (level 1250)
- Ship Engineer (level 1275)
- Ship Steward (level 1300)
- Ship Officer (level 1325)
Note: You will need 275 Ectoplasm to obtain all new items on this ship.
Prices for items on the Cursed Ship:
- Ghoul race: 100 Ectoplasm and a Hellfire Torch, you can get the torch when you kill the Cursed Captain.
- Midnight Blade: 100 Ectoplasm
- Bizarre Rifle: 25 Ectoplasm
- Ghoul Mask: 50 Ectoplasm
- Always drops 10-20 Ectoplasm
- Chance to drop Red Spiky Coat, Blue Spiky Coat, or Hellfire torch.
- Boss uses both of the moves from the Midnight Blade.
- NPC: Phoeyu The Reformed
- Arctic Warriors - Level 1350
- Snow Lurkers - Level 1375
- [BOSS] Awakened Ice Admiral - Level 1400
Note: Awakened Ice Admiral has a chance to drop the Library Key, which lead you to Phoeyu, who grants you access to Death Step (you can use Soru to glitch through the door, but the key itself is a requirement so you still need the key) and the Hidden Key, which is used to obtain Rengoku. He also uses three Awakened Ice moves.
- Sea Soldiers (Level 1425)
- Water Fighters (Level 1450)
- Tide Keeper (Level 1475)
- Darkbeard (have to find Fist of Darkness and put it in the orange cylinder in order to spawn him)
- Here you can trade 1500 fragments for the weapon Kabucha
- One of the potential Flower spawns (Blue or Red Flower)
- One of the Legendary Sword Dealer spawn
- Don Swan a.k.a Donquixote Doflamingo
- Don Swan Room is accessible by giving a physical fruit to Trevor that cost more than B$1M or equal (Example: Quake)
- Chance to get the Swan Glasses. (Currently the best Accessory in game but can be compared to the limited event Accessory: Santa Hat)
- You must kill Don Swan aka. Donquixote Doflamingo to upgrade your race to V3.
- 100% Chance to get the Swan Ship / Swan Boat
Note: 3rd sea is coming in update 15, Said by Mygame43 (Game creator)
COMMENTING DISCORD LINKS EVEN AS A JOKE, WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. - Baguetteboing
also stop begging you schmucks - Baguetteboing
seriously stop begging i don't like beggars- Twister's Trident