This page lists all the locations found in Blox Fruits throughout the First, Second and Third Sea in the tabs below:
First Sea Islands
- Saber Expert can be found here (Need to complete the jungle puzzle and be level 200).
- For Levels 15-30
- Pirates (Level 30)
- Defeat 8 Pirates 3,000 13,000 Exp.
- Brutes (Level 40)
- Defeat 10 Brutes 3,500 22,000 Exp.
- [BOSS] Bobby The Clown (Level 55)
- Dark Step can be bought here for 150,000 in a space between the tree near the houses.
- For Levels 30-60
- You can get the goblet from Saber Expert quest here.
- For Levels 60-90
- Chief Petty Officers (Level 120)
- Defeat 8 Chief Petty Officers 6,000 225,000 Exp.
- [BOSS] Vice Admiral (Level 130)
- Love Letter #3 can be found here.
- For Levels 120-150
- Spawns every 6 hours. Spawns in 4 hours if no one leaves the server within the 4 hours.
- Sky Bandits (Level 150)
- Defeat 7 Sky Bandits 7,000 315,000 Exp.
- Dark Masters (Level 175)
- Love letter #2 can be found here. it is behind a house at the third island, use Dark Blade's Z move to break the cracked wooden door. Or use the teleport glitch to enter.
- For Levels 150-200
- Defeat 7 God's Guards (Lv. 450), 8,750 and 4,250,000 Exp.
- The rest of the Upper Yard can be accessed by breaking the cloud floor in the temple-like building in this area.
List of moves that can break the clouds in the temple:
- Yoru (obviously as it can break anything breakable, any of its moves works)
- Light (light beam, light kick)
- Slingshot (only explosive move)
- Cannon (regular shot)
- Flame (fire column, fire bomb)
- Magma (magma column)
- Dough (fried dough, carved dough)
- Bazooka (regular shot)
- Paw (any move except for v)
- Control (use levitate in the cloud)
- Sand (Heavy Sand attack.)
- Phoenix (Cannon)
- Quake (any moves except for v)
- Bomb (any move)
- Rumble (any move except x) (temple has roof)
- Ice (Ice Shards to my surprise)
- Human: Buddha (Impact and transformation while standing over it)
- Dark (Dark Bomb)
- Bisento (Quake Sphere, Version 1 and 2)
- Dragon (Z move)
- Rubber (Pistol or Cannon)
- Musket (Dragon Bullet)
- String (Z move & X move)
- Gravity (Z move & X move)
Upper Skylands, First Area
- Defeat 9 Shandas (Lv. 475), 9,000 and 5,000,000 Exp.
- Elemental immunity starts at Lv. 483
- Defeat Wysper [BOSS] (Lv. 500), 15,000 and 5,700,000 Exp.
- Wysper has a 10% chance to drop the Bazooka gun.
Upper Skylands, Second Area
- Defeat 8 Royal Squads (Lv. 525), 9,500 and 5,800,000 Exp.
- Elemental immunity starts at Lv. 535.
- Defeat 8 Royal Soldiers (Lv. 550), 9,750 and 6,300,000 Exp.
- Elemental immunity starts at Lv. 560.
- Defeat Thunder God [BOSS] (Lv. 575), 20,000 and 8,000,000 Exp.
- The Lord of Destruction can be found at the top of the big temple, which is an NPC that allows the player to learn and view the progress (EXP) of Observation for 750,000, if they are over Lv. 300 and has defeated the Saber Expert.
- At the foot of said temple, there is a secret entrance that leads to a room with 8 golden Chests. In order to open the secret entrance, it needs to be destroyed by an AoE attack (See above list of moves that can break the cloud barrier, they work the same).
- Prisoner (Level 190)
- Dangerous Prisoner (Level 210)
- [BOSS] Warden (Level 220)
- Defeat 1 Warden (spawn time is 4 minutes) 6,000 850,000 Exp.
- [BOSS] Chief Warden (Level 230)
- [BOSS] Swan in game (Level 240)
- Military Soldier (Level 300)
- Military Spy (Level 330)
- [BOSS] Magma Admiral(Level 350)
- All enemies at the Volcano have Enhancement (Military Soldiers have a 50% chance to spawn with it). Chop-Chop is recommended instead of a Elemental (I recommend grind Military Soldiers for Elemental users).
- You can buy Soul Cane, from the Living Skeleton, for 750,000. The Living Skeleton can be found hidden in a wall at the side of the volcano.
- For Levels 300+
- Fishman Warrior (Level 375)
- Fishman Commando (Level 400)
- [BOSS] Fisherman Lord (Level 425)
- Defeat Hody Jones 15,000 4,250,000 Exp. There is a 10% chance for Fisherman Lord to drop the Trident.
- Note: Fisherman Lord has 2 FORMS - Beware. His Second form is faster, does more damage, and gains back all health upon the death of his first form.
- Note: If he misses his Trident grapple, he will sometimes restore his HP back to full if he clings far away enough. Be careful when fighting this Boss, as he will completely restore his HP (will remain in form 2 if already there) if you or someone else fighting him dies.
- Levels 375-450
- Galley Pirate (Level 625)
- Galley Captain (Level 650)
- [BOSS] Cyborg (Level 675)
- Raider (Level 700)
- Mercenary (Level 725)
- [BOSS] Diamond (Level 750).
The Enhancement Editor is within the city on one of the walls.
T he tree wh ere Dia mante spaw ns is the biggest thing that you can levitate in-game with Control Fruit. The Bridge is still and will always be the biggest thing that you can levitate, as it's explosion is almost the size of an island.
- Swan Pirate (Level 775)
- Factory Staff (Level 800)
- [BOSS] Jeremy (Level 850)
- Marine Lieutenant (Level 875)
- Marine Captain (Level 900)
- [BOSS] Fajita (Level 925)
- Snow Trooper (Level 1000)
- Winter Warrior (Level 1050)
- Lab Subordinate (Level 1100)
- Elemental Immunity starts at Level 1132
- Defeat 8 Lab Subordinates 12,250 25,500,000 Exp.
- Horned Warrior (Level 1125)
- [BOSS] Smoke Admiral (Level 1150)
- Magma Ninja (Level 1175)
- Elemental Immunity starts at Level 1211
- Defeat 8 Magma Ninjas 12,250 29,000,000 Exp.
- Lava Pirate (Level 1200)
- Ship Deckhand (level 1250)
- Elemental Immunity starts at level 1288
- Defeat 8 Ship Deckhands 12,250 23,000,000 Exp.
- Ship Engineer (level 1275)
- Ship Steward (level 1300)
- Elemental Immunity starts at level 1342
- Defeat 8 Ship Stewards 12,250 26,500,000 Exp.
- Ship Officer (level 1325)
Note: You will need 275 Ectoplasm to obtain all items on the ship.
Prices for items on the Cursed Ship:
- Ghoul race: 100 Ectoplasm and a Hellfire Torch, you can get the torch when you kill the Cursed Captain.
- Midnight Blade: 100 Ectoplasm
- Bizarre Rifle: 25 Ectoplasm
- Ghoul Mask: 50 Ectoplasm
- Always drops 10-20 Ectoplasm
- Chance to drop Red Spiky Coat, Blue Spiky Coat, or Hellfire torch.
- Boss uses both of the moves from the Midnight Blade.
- Arctic Warriors - Level 1350
- Snow Lurkers - Level 1375
- [BOSS] Awakened Ice Admiral - Level 1400
- Defeat the Awakened Ice Admiral 20,000 45,000,000 Exp.
Note: Awakened Ice Admiral has a chance to drop the Library Key, which lead you to Phoeyu, who grants you access to Death Step (you can use Soru to glitch through the door, but the key itself is a requirement so you still need the key) and the Hidden Key, which is used to obtain Rengoku. He also uses three Awakened Ice moves.
- Sea Soldiers (Level 1425)
- Elemental Immunity starts at level 1473
- Defeat 8 Sea Soldiers 12,250 47,000,000 Exp.
- Water Fighters (Level 1450)
- [BOSS]Tide Keeper (Level 1475)
- Darkbeard (have to find Fist of Darkness and put it in the orange cylinder in order to spawn him)
- Chance to get the Dark Coat
Note: You can kill a Sea Beast to get Fist of Darkness. ( There's a 10% chance to get it. )
You can also get Fist of Darkness from Chests. (it spawns in a random chest every 4 hours)
- Here you can trade 1,500 for the weapon Kabucha
- One of the potential Flower spawns (Blue or Red Flower)
- One of the Legendary Sword Dealer spawns
- Don Swan
- Don Swan Room is accessible by giving a physical fruit to Trevor that cost more than 1M or equal (Example: Quake)
- Chance to get the Swan Glasses. (Currently the best Accessory in game but can be compared to the limited event Accessory: Santa Hat)
- You must kill Don Swan to upgrade your race to V3.
- 100% Chance to get the Swan Ship / Swan Boat
- One of the Flower spawns is by the front of the Mansion (Red Flower)
· Bartilo will give you a quest upon reaching level 850. If you are below 850 he will just say " THE COLOSSEUM IS IN PERIL".
An NPC who is able to tell you the boost of damage and defense during PvP that you get from your bounty/honor. You will gain more boosts for every 500k bounty/honor you gain.
The Nerd can tell you the buffs given by the accessory you are currently wearing. If you're not wearing an accessory, he'll just say "Are you lurking?" and end the conversation.
In exchange for 3,000 , your race will be changed into Human, Mink, Skylands, or Fishman, with a 1/3 chance for each, as you cannot re-get the race you currently have. It is the only way to change race without spending Robux. There was a way in Update 13, you had to talk to an NPC called the Magic Elf and he would reroll your race for a cheap price of 90 candies. And in Halloween Update 16, you need to pay 300 bones to reroll your race with a NPC named Death King.
This guy is the manager of The Café. After you've leveled up to level 850 and done the Bartilo quest, he'll tell you info about the Legendary Sword Dealer while he is spawned. He is the key to getting True Triple Katana and the legendary swords (Shisui, Wando and Saddi). If you haven't completed Bartilo quest he'll tell you: "Are you new to this island?".
He tells you some of the secrets of the Kingdom of Rose. He'll tell you info for the Swan Glasses, info about the Alchemist which is the clue of getting your Race upgraded to V2 and V3 and the legendary sword dealer. He also says a secret about the Fist of Darkness.
When you talk to him, he will show you a list of the titles you have unlocked and you can select them. when you speak in the chat, the selected title will appear next to your name. You can only equip one title at once. End game players may collect them to pass time
If you awoke a skill from any fruit and you prefer the un-awakened skill, talk to this guy. He can get any of your moves back to normal.
NOTE: You have to have at least 1 move of your currently equipped fruit awakened or else you won't be able to talk to him.
Turn to the right instead of the left when going to the Awakenings Expert, you will see a chess board. It is almost fully functional and requires 2 players to start.
Tip: This is not recommended for mobile players, as the pieces are hard to move.
NOTE: Castling does work given the fact that there is a title you can earn by doing it.
Behind the Manager, go to the chest on the left, collect it and you should see an opening to the basement and next to the Titles Specialist you should see the Color Specialist. He offers you the ability to change your Enhancement color. Colors can be bought from The Master Of Enhancement. You can also buy colors from him using Robux.
One can access the Third Sea by having the required level of 1500 and completing King Red Head's quest located underneath the Colosseum.
- Pirate Millionare (Level 1500)
- Pistol Billionaire (Level 1525)
- [BOSS] Stone (Level 1550)
- Dragon Crew Warrior (Level 1575)
- Dragon Crew Archer (Level 1600)
- Female Islander (Level 1625)
- Giant Islander (Level 1650)
- Defeat 8 Giant Islander 13,000 64,000,000 Exp.
- [BOSS] Island Empress (Level 1675)
- Training dummy quest: 40,000,000 exp, 22,000, 200 frags, can do every hour
NOTE: You can get Yama behind the Waterfall (Need to kill 30 Elite Pirates) and after you entered at the right top corner there's a hidden entrance to get the Tushita (It's a puzzle and need to be level 2000 to do it), (Friendly) Arena can found here and Elite Bosses spawn here.
- Marine Commodore (Level 1700)
- Marine Rear Admiral (Level 1725)
- Defeat 8 Marine Rear Admiral 15,000 70,500,000 Exp.
- [BOSS] Kilo Admiral (Level 1750)
One of the Fruits (Banana) to get Advanced Observation will spawn here.
Elite Pirates spawn here.
- Citizen (tells you that Captain Elephant left a treasure)
- Horned Man (gives you quests to get Rainbow Enhancement)
- Hungry Man (teaches you Advanced Observation)
- Previous Hero (teaches you Electric Claw)
- Master of Enhancement
- Pirate Recruiter
- Marine Recruiter
- Fishman Raider (Level 1775)
- FIshman Captain (Level 1800)
- Forest Pirate (Level 1825)
- Defeat 8 Forest Pirate 13,000 61,000,000 Exp.
- Mythological Pirate (Level 1850)
- Defeat 8 Mythological Pirate 13,000 64,000,000 Exp.
- [BOSS] Captain Elephant (Level 1875)
- Jungle Pirate (Level 1900)
- Musketeer Pirate (Level 1925)
- [BOSS]Beautiful Pirate (Level 1950)
Mansion NPCs: Blox Fruit Dealer, Blox Fruit Dealer Cousin, Title/Color Specialist, Norp, Bounty/Hunter Expert, Awakening Experts and Nerd.
Wenlock house can be found here.
This is the island you use to get Tushita.
One of the Fruits (Apple) spawns here.
Elite Pirates spawn here.
- NPCs: Player and Elite Hunter Quest Givers, Tacomura, Lunoven, Phoeyu the Reformed, Dark Step Teacher, Mad Scientist, Water Kung fu Teacher, Daigrock, the Sharkman, Martial Arts Master, Sabi, Enhancement Editor, Erin, Butler, Plokster, Mysterious Scientist, Boat Dealer. Luxury Boat Dealer, Remove Blox Fruit.
- rip_indra can be summoned after getting a God's Chalice, from Elite Pirates, Sea Beasts or Chests and activating the Enhancement buttons.
- Can drop Valkyrie Helmet (100%) and Dark Dagger (2.5%).
- Defeating him, will grant the player access to the Portals, which will teleport you to Hydra Island, Castle on the Sea and Floating Turtle.
- And The "Shadow Sovereign Title".
The player can get the Jaw Shield, after completing 5 Player Hunter quests, after talking to Tacomura. The player can get the Pretty Helmet, after completing 5 Elite Hunter quests, after talking to Lunoven. Completing either 30 Player Hunter or Elite Hunter quests will make player worthy of pulling Enma / Yama. It is located at the bottom of the waterfall at Hydra Island.
Dragon Talon (obtained by having Dragon Breath at 400 mastery as well as a Fire Essence) that you can obtain from the Death King. After that, talk to Uzoth and you will need to pay him 5,000 and 3,000,000.
1. Reborn Skeleton. (Level 1975)
2. Living Zombie. (Level 2000)
3. Demonic Soul. (Level 2025)
4. Possessed Mummy. (Level 2050)
Soul Reaper - summoned by placing the Hallows Essence (it can be obtained from Death King), at the fire place near the Reborn Skeleton, then go to the back of the castle, you will see a bridge. Go there and proceed to the room, once you are at the room you should see the Boss. (he drops Holy Crown and Hallow Scythe).
- Peanut Scout (Level 2075)
2. Peanut President (Level 2100)
3. Ice Cream Chef (Level 2125)
4. Ice Cream Commander (Level 2150)
5. [BOSS]Cake Queen (Level 2175)
- Cookie Crafter (Level 2200)
2. Cake Guard (Level 2225)
3. Baking Staff (Level 2250)
4. Head Baker (Level 2275)
- Cake Prince
- Cake Prince can be summoned by defeating 500 NPC's in the new island , then talk to a NPC name drip_mama, you will see a message [The dimension has appear]. Go to the mirror and proceed to the room, once you are at the room you should see the Boss.
- Can drop Pale Scarf (100%) and Spikey Trident (5%).
- And The "Dough Commander Title".