Kabucha is legendary Gun obtained by exchanging 1,500 Fragments with Usoap on Usoap's Island. It is a long and narrow slingshot. To find Usoap's Island, buy a Boat at the first dock at Kingdom of Rose area 1 / Dressrosa, turn left, and go straight until you see the small island that is Usoap's Island.
It is also a great Weapon to combo with since [Intense Wind] can stun which can be set up for Combos, however it also has an insane knockback, so it is best paired with swords that has a dash damaging move like Shisui and Canvander.
|Flying Fire Bird||The user fires a flying bird shaped projectile that explodes, leaves a flame trail, and does AOE damage. Breaks Ken haki / Observation haki.||125|
|Intense Wind||The user fires a blast of wind that knocks enemies back stuns and breaks Ken haki / Observation haki (similar to Fire Beam [of Flame] but with stun). The knockback for this move is very predictable and the enemy doesn't get flung instantly like with conqueror gun or Flame V2. This attack can hit multiple targets.||250|
- This gun base click is fast, but don't have very long range.
- Z move [Flying Fire Bird] is slow and very predictable, which make this move very hard to hit.
- X move [Intense Wind] is very good for Combos. Especially with Shisui attacks.
- Z move [Flying Fire Bird] will leave a path of fire, if you send it near the ground.
- As of Update 15, many hackers use auto-kill random people with the Kabucha gun. Using m1 melee will not work due to the "suspicious kill" message. However, losing bounty from annoying hackers CAN be countered by eating the Rubber fruit (as a sword or gun main, although fruit main is usable), due to its passive ability to be immune to all guns. This is why Rubber has gained some popularity, as of Update 15.
- X move [Intense Wind] can be used to drown people or throw people to lava, they can die if done right. If they are drown to water it also deals good damage (except if they use the Fishman race).
- Kabucha X - Kabucha Z - Trident Z - Superhuman Z - Superhuman C - Paw F - Superhuman X. Requires some practice to be used to this combo. This is one shot, and the stats are obviously gun main. Immediately Superhuman Z after Trident Z. After Superhuman C, there is a 0.4 second time where the opponent will be stunned due to Conqueror Gun's insane knockback, use Paw F then Superhuman X to finish the opponent.