Ice is a good fruit, and this Devil Fruit has huge combo potential If you are able to learn some combos with this fruit, you have a higher chance to win lots of 1v1s. This fruit is also really helpful for grinding. If you're a sword user and you have Awakened Ice then you could be able to crush most people with some sword and Ice combos. It's also good for grinding because of its Ice sword.
(Takes 14500 Fragments to fully awaken.)
|The wielder is immune to all physical attacks as long as the attacker doesn't have Enhancement on.|
|The user can walk on Water by freezing it underneath them. However, it will drain a significant amount of energy if moving fast. It takes 8 energy for every ice block created.|
|Similar to Light, if Ice is selected, the user is able to slash with an ice sword by clicking LMB. It's visually affected by the Enhancement, however the damage stays the same.|
|The user fires a barrage of ice shards that damage the enemy. Needs aiming skills. (Does not break Ken if it didn't touch the ground)|
|The user releases a surge of ice which deals damage and knocks back anyone it hits. Need a minimum of aiming skills. (Break ken)|
|The user creates a bird made of ice and throws it at where the mouse is, freezing players who are hit. Explodes at contact, and freezes Water creating a giant platform that does damage. Freeze duration scales based on how long the projectile travels before impact. Need good aiming skills. (Doesn't break Ken)|
|Turns the ground (and Water) into ice and freezes and damages whoever steps in it. (Break Ken)|
|The user fires several spears of ice toward the cursor at high speed. Chance to stagger enemy. (Need aiming skills)|
|The user unleashes a huge surge of ice, freezing and causing high knock back. (Need a minimum of aiming skills)|
|The user launches a large ice dragon into the air, which then crashes down at the cursor causing damage and freezing opponents.|
|The user unleashes a medium-large wave of ice around the user, freezing everyone in its radius and causing damage.|
|Along with the ability to passively walk on Water, the user gains the ability to skate at high speeds. Cannot replenish health and energy while using this ability.|
|Move or showcase||link or photo|
- Good hitbox as V1 and V2's last move covers a wide radius.
- Good stuns as most of its moves freeze the opponent.
- Logia fruit. (good for farming due to its immunity and stuns).
- Good mobility due to its Ice Skating.
- Ice can walk on Water which means boats don't have much purpose anymore.
- Amazing combo potential.
- Absolute Zero works in the air.
- Stuns are useful for Raids, Bosses, and grinding NPC's.
- V1 moves don't work in the air and V2 is mostly ground based as well.
- High energy usage on Water (Ice Skating and dodging with the ice effect on Water).
- Ice Dragon, Ice Surge and Glacial Epoch don't work in the air.
- Small stun window (differs from regular stun in that stun window is the amount of time you can attack during a stun).
- Ice Surge and Glacial Surge have large knockback, making it harder to grind.
- Damage: A
- Durability: A
- Difficult: S+ (super easy)
- Mobility: A
Note: The further Ice Bird and Ice Dragon travel, the longer the freeze duration.
Note: V1 Ice Surge and Glacial Epoch will do nothing if used in air the move will not appear. V2 Glacial Surge and Ice Dragon cannot be use when *high in the air. if you are only a bit off the ground the move will work (Dragon) or activate on the ground (Surge).
Overall Ice V1 and V2 is a very good fruit for pvp and grinding, since it is a logia and has some of the best combos in the game. However, it does not do that much damage as a fruit main (V1), so it is recommended to be used with a sword.
(V2 OF ICE COSTS 14,500 FRAGMENTS TO FULLY AWAKEN)
For combos, go here