Gravity is a Paramecia type blox fruit. It costs B$2,500,000 / R$2300 robux. It was added in Update 5. The name of this fruit in the anime is Zushi-Zushi no mi which was eaten by one of the three admirals named Fujitora (Purple Tiger), alternately known as Issho.
Here is a gravity showcase: https://youtu.be/dlIcxO1sHbI
NOTE: Fajita uses this fruit, only using Gravity Push and Meteors Rain. Even with only 2 moves, he is difficult to defeat.
|Gravity Push||The player creates a strong gravitational force in front of them that launches enemies backwards and displaces the ground in front of them. Note that if you aim slightly downward on the ground then it will trip the player being pushed and therefore pushing them a huge distance farther.|
|The player creates a growing crater beneath him/her and makes gravity push down on enemies trapped inside dealing constant damage. The duration of the attack will increase if you hold [X] while the animation is playing. The cooldown is longer depending on how long you hold [X]|
|The player shoots a purple beam upwards, calling down a meteor at the location of the player's cursor.|
|The player shoots a purple beam upwards, and calls down a meteor storm at the player's location.|
|The player summons a rideable boulder that lets you fly in your desired direction. This move requires the user to be on the ground.|
- Gravity Push: B
- Gravity Obeisance: B
- Meteor Pitch: A-
- Meteors Rain: A+
- Very high damage output
- Boulder Flight has a small trick where tapping it can launch you in the air (although it can be inconsistent).
- Gravity Obeisance has huge stun and huge range, making it great for farming / Raids.
- Gravity Push has a large radius, and can be used as a reversal tool.
- Meteor Rain is easy to hit when pvping in a small area.
- Meteor Rain does massive damage on the first hit, and little damage on the next hits. This ensures that Meteor Rain will do high damage despite not hitting many meteors.
- Gravity's Z, X, C, and V moves all break Ken Haki.
- Meteor Rain has a big hitbox
- Meteor Rain and Meteor Pitch cant hit enemies or anything under a roof, like Ice Castle or Smoke Admiral Spawn (Maybe even Cursed Ship). This is a similarity shared by Rumble too.
- Really bad in air combat.
- Cannot catch up with fast fruits/Swords users.
- It's usually hard to grind with because of its knockback and the fact it is not a Logia fruit.
- Gravity has very slow casting skills, making it sort of easy for your opponent to dodge your attacks, try to predict where they are going instead, to increase your chances of hitting them (similar to Rumble).
- Gravity Obeisance vertical reach, startup time, and horizontal growth are very bad.
- Gravity Obeisance hitstun is very low, making it easy for the enemy to just Soru away after you finish holding it.
- Boulder Flight can only be used while standing on an object, and is quite slow.
- Some moves are ridiculously predictable, and punishable (with the exception of Gravity Push and Meteors Rain).
- Water, as Gravity Pitch and Gravity Rain only work on ground.