The Gravity Blox Fruit is a Natural-type Blox Fruit. It costs 2,500,000, or 2,300, from the Blox Fruit Dealer. This fruit has a 1.7% chance to be in each stock, and a 1.59% chance to spawn in-game every hour.
Here is a video showcasing Gravity: https://youtu.be/dlIcxO1sHbI
|Gravity Push||The player creates a strong gravitational force in front of them that launches enemies backwards and displaces the ground in front of them. Note that if you aim slightly downward on the ground then it will trip the player being pushed and therefore pushing them a huge distance farther.|
|The user creates a growing crater beneath themselves and makes gravity push down on enemies trapped inside dealing constant damage. The duration of this attack is longer depending on how long you keep this move pressed, range also grows depending on how long the move is pressed.|
|The player shoots a purple beam upwards, calling down a meteor at the location of the player's cursor.|
|The player shoots a purple beam upwards, and calls down a barrage of meteors. The location of where the meteors fall is completely random.|
- OK damage.
- Boulder Flight has a small trick where tapping it can launch you in the air. It will work as long as you tap it very fast.
- Gravity Obeisance has a huge stun and huge range, making it great for farming / Raids.
- Gravity Push has a large radius, and can be used as a reversal tool.
- Meteor Rain is easy to hit when you are fighting in a small area.
- Meteor Rain does massive damage on the first hit, and little damage on the next hits. This ensures that Meteor Rain will do high damage despite not hitting many meteors.
- All of Gravity’s moves break Observation.
- All moves have a huge hit box, especially the V move.
- Meteor Rain and Meteor Pitch can’t hit enemies or anything in a confined space, like Ice Castle, Smoke Admiral’s Spawn. This is a similarity shared by Rumble too.
- Really bad in air (Sky) combat.
- Cannot catch up with fast fruits/Swords users. (for example: Light, Door, ect)
- It's usually hard to grind with because of its knockback and the fact it is not a Elemental fruit.
- Gravity has very slow casting skills, making it sort of easy for your opponent to dodge your attacks Try to predict where they are going instead, to increase your chances of hitting them (similar to Rumble).
- Gravity Obeisance vertical reach, start-up time, and horizontal growth are lousy.
- Gravity Obeisance's hit stun is very low, making it easy for the enemy to just Soru away after you finish holding it.
- Boulder Flight can only be used while standing on an object, and is quite slow.
- Some moves are ridiculously predictable, and punishable (with the exception of Gravity Push and Meteors Rain).
- Water, as Meteor Pitch and Meteors Rain only work on ground.
- Bad for starters, as it's attacks require high mastery.
- When Meteors Rain is used in the air, the meteors will spread out, making them harder to hit an opponent.
X move:A+(Sometimes S/S+, depends on the amount of Meteors hit.)
- Death Step C -> Death Step Z -> Pole v2 Z -> Acidium Z -> Gravity V -> Pole v2 X -> Gravity C -> Gravity X. One shot combo if done properly, accordingly and quickly. Once you are used to this combo, as long as you hit Death Step C, you can automatically follow up the rest of the combo.
- Soul Cane X -> Soul Cane Z -> Acidum Rifle Z -> Gravity C (dash) -> Gravity X -> Superhuman Z -> Superhuman C (or Gravity Z after Superhuman Z)
- Pole v2 z x -> Acidum Rifle z(if needed) -> Gravity c x -> Death step c z x/Superhuman z c Soru x/sharkman karate x z c/Electric claw x c z(up)/dragon talon x z Gravity z
- Sharkman X -> Sharkman Z -> Sharkman C -> Spikey Trident X -> Spikey Trident Z -> Kabucha X -> Soru as far as you can -> Gravity V -> (dash if need) Gravity X -> Sharkman X -> Sharkman Z
|Bomb, Spike, Chop, Spring, Kilo, Smoke, Spin, Flame, Bird: Falcon, Ice, Sand, Dark, Revive, Diamond, Light, Love, Rubber, Barrier, Magma, Door, Quake, Human: Buddha, String, Bird: Phoenix, Rumble, Paw, Gravity, Dough, Shadow, Venom, Control, Soul, Dragon|