To obtain the Ghoul race, the player needs:
- Lv. 1000 (for entry into the Cursed Ship, where the Ghoul race can be purchased).
- 100 Ectoplasm, which is dropped randomly from NPCs at the Cursed Ship.
- A Hellfire Torch, which is dropped with a 15% drop chance from the Raid Boss, Cursed Captain, who spawns every night with a 50% chance.
Once the player has all the requirements, they can talk to Experimic, who can be found in the kitchen of the Cursed Ship. He will offer to change the player's race to Ghoul for 100 Ectoplasm and the Hellfire Torch.
Once obtained, each stage of the Ghoul race will give buffs and visual changes.
|Version 1||Slightly increased regen, 30% extra run speed during night.||Gives the player a pair of black horns.|
|Version 2||Life leech is enabled;
||No visual changes.|
|Version 3||Unlocks an ability Heightened Senses. While activated;
||Colors the black horns with a red tint.|
- Complete the Bartilo quest.
- Talk to the Alchemist at Green Zone and finish his quest.
- Talk to the Alchemist again and pay him B$ 500k.
- Must have defeated Don Swan (Requires Lvl. 1000).
- Talk to Arowe in secret room close to where Diamond spawns.
- Kill 5 players (Player will lose its progress if player leave the game).
- Pay Arowe B$2,000,000.
- Heightened Senses is good in combos, as it allows the player to use skills they normally wouldnt've been able to use within that cooldown time.
- Second fastest speed out of all Races at night, only slower than the Mink race.
- The player can change their race back to Ghoul whenever they'd like; no need to pay anything.
- Very good with Buddha due to the life leech (in raids and grinding).
- Has a mixture of all races having faster speed (Only with ability, and at nighttime) , defense, and damage increase being a good choice for people who can't decide on which race they want to get.
- Speed buff is disabled during daytime.
- The life leech only affects fighting styles, not swords.
- More tedious to obtain than the other races.
- Hard to gain 100 ectoplasm.
|Bomb, Spike, Chop, Spring, Kilo, Smoke, Spin, Flame, Falcon, Ice, Sand, Dark, Revive, Diamond, Light, Love, Rubber, Barrier, Magma, Door, Quake, Buddha, String, Phoenix, Rumble, Paw, Gravity, Dough, Shadow, Venom, Control, Soul, Dragon|
|Fighting Style Navigation|
|Combat, Dark Step, Death Step, Electric, Electric Claw, Water Kung Fu, Sharkman Karate, Dragon Breath, Dragon Talon, Superhuman|
|Cutlass, Katana, Dual Katana, Iron Mace, Shark Saw, Triple Katana, Pipe, Warden Sword, Dual-Headed Blade, Soul Cane, Bisento, Pole (1st Form), Dark Blade, Saber, Saddi, Shisui, Wando, True Triple Katana, Longsword, Gravity Cane, Jitte, Koko, Midnight Blade, Rengoku, Pole (2nd Form), Dragon Trident, Yama, Tushita, Dark Dagger, Canvander, Twin Hooks, Hallow Scythe, Buddy Sword, Spikey Trident|
|Pirate Island, Marine Island, Jungle, Desert, Frozen Village, Middle Town, Marine Ford, Skylands, Impel Down, Colosseum, Magma Village, Underwater City, Fountain City|
|Kingdom of Rose, Green Zone, Graveyard, Snow Mountain, Don Swan's Mansion, Half Hot Half Cold, Cursed Ship, Ice Castle, Forgotten Island|