Currently there are three types of flowers: red, blue and yellow, below are their locations.
- Red flower only spawns during day
- Blue flower only spawns during night
Blue Flower Spawn Locations
|In a secret room at the Cave Island, not to be confused with Graveyard (Go through the hole in the ceiling).|
|Beneath the tree facing the cave in Graveyard.|
|On one of the graves in Graveyard, primarily the ones of the left.|
|Usoap island behind the left house near the tree.|
|On Usoap Island on the ground.|
Red Flower Spawn Locations
|Beside the right stairs and next to the red building, in first area of Kingdom of Rose.|
|One of the left bushes, of the Swan Mansion.|
|Green Zone behind the Marine Lieutenant, closest to the Quest Giver.|
|Behind the nearest brown rock Fajita in Green Zone.|
|On the giant plateau near the Factory, closest to bridge.|
To Get Yellow Flower
|Kill any NPC||Obtain this by killing NPCs|
How to evolve a Race to V2
- First talk to Alchemist in Green Zone, after this find the three flowers and talk again to Alchemist.
- Pay B$500,000 to evolve the current Race to V2 (Note that also have to be level 850, and have to have completed the Bartilo quest, located in the The Café!)
- How to evolve a race to V2 video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6But8KHIQ0U&t=185s
- Blue flower will only spawn at night, and will despawn when it's day. However, red flower will not despawn until someone picks it up.
- Both blue AND red flower can spawn twice a day or night, but this is rare.
- You can only pick up the flowers if you have the Alchemist's quest