Each stage of the Fish race will give buffs and visual changes. Each stage carries onto the next (e.g. at V3 you'd get the buffs from V2 and V1 as well).
|Version 1||Blox Fruit users will take 10x Less damage in water.||Gives the player a blue shark fin on their back.|
|Version 2||Water Mastery;
||No visual changes.|
|Version 3||Unlocks an ability named Water Body. While activated:
||Shark fin becomes larger and paler.|
- Using V2 or V3 is like having a free boat and is good for travel, especially during Raids.
- One of the best races in the game
- The V3 ability is super good for tanking attacks or combos, virtually rendering the combo(s) useless.
- The V3 ability can be stacked up with other things that reduces damage, for instance, if combined with the Dragon transformation, you will take no damage. You can also use the Swan Glasses to take 98% reduced damage overall. This has a long lasting effect which can be very useful in times of need.
- Also a really good counter for Quake Awakening, since the Z move has gives some time to activate Water Body or can tank the Quake Waves.
- You're able to use the Dough F move [ Roller Donut ] / C move [ Carved Dough ], in Water.
- A bad race to use with Ice and Awakened Magma, since Ice and Awakened Magma grants sea walk so it will practically be useless.
- Nearly useless if the enemy's combo is long enough.
- Near useless without the special ability.
- Most of the skilled bounty hunters can counter this race easily.
- Combining Sand with Fish V1 nullifies Fish's swim damage reduction effects
- This can be bad when paired with Buddha V2, due to the fact that Buddha V2, can already swim in water and already has a permanent 75% damage reduction due to transformation.
Tip: You can click on the "T" key to activate the skill without having to equip it, in inventory. You can use this with the skills of all Races.
Obtaining v3 will give you the titles "Sea Monster" and "Warrior of the Sea".
|Bomb, Spike, Chop, Spring, Kilo, Smoke, Spin, Flame, Falcon, Ice, Sand, Dark, Revive, Diamond, Light, Love, Rubber, Barrier, Magma, Door, Quake, Buddha, String, Phoenix, Rumble, Paw, Gravity, Dough, Shadow, Venom, Control, Soul, Dragon|
|Fighting Style Navigation|
|Combat, Dark Step, Death Step, Electric, Electric Claw, Water Kung Fu, Sharkman Karate, Dragon Breath, Dragon Talon, Superhuman|
|Cutlass, Katana, Dual Katana, Iron Mace, Shark Saw, Triple Katana, Pipe, Warden Sword, Dual-Headed Blade, Soul Cane, Bisento, Pole (1st Form), Dark Blade, Saber, Saddi, Shisui, Wando, True Triple Katana, Longsword, Gravity Cane, Jitte, Koko, Midnight Blade, Rengoku, Pole (2nd Form), Dragon Trident, Yama, Tushita, Dark Dagger, Canvander, Twin Hooks, Hallow Scythe, Buddy Sword, Spikey Trident|
|Pirate Island, Marine Island, Jungle, Desert, Frozen Village, Middle Town, Marine Ford, Skylands, Impel Down, Colosseum, Magma Village, Underwater City, Fountain City|
|Kingdom of Rose, Green Zone, Graveyard, Snow Mountain, Don Swan's Mansion, Half Hot Half Cold, Cursed Ship, Ice Castle, Forgotten Island|