Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|The user stomps into the ground, making a small AoE blast, doing low damage. This sends the target high up in the air.|
|The user dashes forward where the cursor points doing medium damage. Used primarily for dashing forward mid-air.|
|The user slams their fists in the ground, making the ground in front of them infused with electricity for a few moments doing AOE and stun.|
Location in New World (Hot and Cold)
- Electric's [C] move [ Electric Floor ] has good combo potential. However, it is hard to hit in PvP.
- When using electrical floor, you can switch to another ability to line up your next shot.
- Electric is good for Raids as you can use Electrical Floor to stun the Boss so your teammates can freely attack it.
- If the user have really good aim, you can use stomp then tackle an opponent mid-air (You can also do it with the Spring [X] move).
- This Fighting style is good for old world grinding as well as Water Kung Fu.
- The [Z] move, Stomp, is glitchy and sometimes will not work on NPCs- Avoid using it while farming.
- Use the [C] move, [X] move, then [Z] move to combo
- [C] move has good combo potential
- [X] move has good mobility
- [Z] move is as said on top it’s terrible for everything (it’s really terrible for combos , pvp, grinding and traveling).
- 2nd slowest punch ( 1st being dark step and not counting combat ).
- The uppercut does knock-back so it’s bad for grinding.
- [C] move’s damage is quite low.
- Slow moves.
- [X] move has a really small hitbox.
- Cannot damage Rubber users.
- Overall bad hitboxes and damage
- Cannot move if you miss C.
- Electric C + X or Z
- Electric C + Rengoku X + Z
- Electric C + Pole v2 Z + X ( easy but very strong ).
Medium- hard combos
- Ice V + Electric 1 - 2 click ( not needed ) + electric C + Yoru Z + X Electric X. ( sword main )
- Electric C + Rengoku Z + Control C + Kabucha X + Control V
- Ice V + Elctric C + Rengoku X + Z + soru + electric Z
- electric C + control c + pole v2 Z + X + Kabucha X + Control V + Control F + Electric Z. ( one shot if you can land Control f + electric Z )
- electric C + dough C + pole v2 Z + X + Dough V + Dough X + Soru + Electric Z.
By @YkTp ThePro
- The Mad Scientist is in the hot side of Hot and Cold .
- Electric Claw, the V2 version of this Fighting style was added in Update 15.
- Due to having electrical properties, the Fighting Style cannot harm Rubber users due to Rubber being immune to electric, this also applies to Rumble and it’s V2 version Electric Claw
- By equipping this fighting style, your fists will be covered with Electricity.
- The most used fighting style in first sea.
|Bomb, Spike, Chop, Spring, Kilo, Smoke, Spin, Flame, Falcon, Ice, Sand, Dark, Revive, Diamond, Light, Love, Rubber, Barrier, Magma, Door, Quake, Buddha, String, Phoenix, Rumble, Paw, Gravity, Dough, Shadow, Venom, Control, Soul, Dragon|
|Fighting Style Navigation|
|Combat, Dark Step, Death Step, Electric, Electric Claw, Water Kung Fu, Sharkman Karate, Dragon Breath, Dragon Talon, Superhuman|
|Cutlass, Katana, Dual Katana, Iron Mace, Shark Saw, Triple Katana, Pipe, Warden Sword, Dual-Headed Blade, Soul Cane, Bisento, Pole (1st Form), Dark Blade, Saber, Saddi, Shisui, Wando, True Triple Katana, Longsword, Gravity Cane, Jitte, Koko, Midnight Blade, Rengoku, Pole (2nd Form), Dragon Trident, Yama, Tushita, Dark Dagger, Canvander, Twin Hooks, Hallow Scythe, Buddy Sword, Spikey Trident|
|Pirate Island, Marine Island, Jungle, Desert, Frozen Village, Middle Town, Marine Ford, Skylands, Impel Down, Colosseum, Magma Village, Underwater City, Fountain City|
|Kingdom of Rose, Green Zone, Graveyard, Snow Mountain, Don Swan's Mansion, Half Hot Half Cold, Cursed Ship, Ice Castle, Forgotten Island|