|Z||Sea Dragon Fury||Shoots out a Blue Beam with a Dragon head that pushes the enemy away.||150|
|X||Water Dragon Prison||Makes a "water bubble", in front of you, that traps the enemy if touch it.||350|
- High damage on M1 and both abilities.
- Z move, [Sea Dragon Fury] is easy to hit with.
- Dragon Trident's Z move, [Sea Dragon Fury] and X move, [ Water Dragon Prison ] both can break Observation.
- Z move, [Sea Dragon Fury] ability is good to use with Kabucha like Shisui and Koko.
- Has both of Shisui and Pole (2nd Form)'s X move which is insane.
- X move, [Water Dragon Prison], is like Pole V2’s X, which can be used to trap enemies for a combo.
- Has a stun/trap move.
- Hit box is pretty big compared to other Swords.
- Recommended for high bounties.
- Has a short dash on the 3rd swing, which makes it bad for auto clicking. (Similar to Rengoku) This can be countered by setting your auto clicker to 1500 milliseconds (1 second + 500 milliseconds).
- X move, [ Water Dragon Prison ] move no longer place lock stuns (it stuns, they can still get out of it, but still getting damaged while they leave the bubble)
- Z move,[ Sea Dragon Fury ] breaks Observation, but only if aimed correctly.
- Just like every Sword, Chop is immune to its moves.
- Requires high mastery levels
- Z move has short range.
With Death step, Kabucha, and Quake v2(Optional)
Quake V, Death C, Kabucha X, Death X, Dragon Trident X, Dragon Trident Z, Death Z, Quake C
TRUE COMBO IF DONE FAST ENOUGH, CAN BE SWORD OR FRUIT MAIN
With Superhuman, Kabucha
Superhuman Z, Dragon Trident X, Superhuman X, Kabucha X, Dash, Super C, Dragon Trident Z
Dragon Trident X, Dragon Talon Z + Soru, Dark C, Dragon Trident Z, Dragon Talon X
- Water Dragon Prison is like Electric Prison.
- Sea Dragon Fury similar to Focus Shot.
- It's the second trident to be added in-game, along with Pole (2nd Form).
|Katana, Cutlass, Dual Katana, Iron Mace, Triple Katana, Pipe, Shark Saw, Dual-Headed Blade, Soul Cane, Bisento, Trident, Pole (1st form), Dark Blade, Saber, Longsword, Gravity Cane, Saddi, Wando, Shisui, True Triple Katana, Jitte, Koko, Midnight Blade, Rengoku, Pole (2nd Form), Dragon Trident, Yama, Tushita, Dark Dagger, Canvander, Twin Hooks, Hallow Scythe, Buddy Sword, Spikey Trident|