- Obtain a Fire Essence from a Random Surprise, which can be bought from the Death King 10 times every 2 hours for 50 Bones.
- Go to Uzoth, who is located in the big gear to the right of the pole on the Haunted Castle, and give him the Essence.
- After giving Uzoth the Fire Essence, the player can learn Dragon Talon at any time.
- 400 mastery (or higher) on Dragon Breath
|Talon Lighter||The user lights their hand on fire, and dashes towards the cursor. If the user collides with an enemy, the user will grab them, and force-light their flames inside of the enemy.
||125 Mastery (Z)|
|Ember Annihilation||The user releases a dragon-like projectile towards their cursor that, upon collision with an enemy, will drag them along as it damages them. If this projectile collides with a surface or reaches its maximum distance, it will explode, dealing great damage.
||250 Mastery (X)|
|Infernal Vortex||The user charges up 6 flames that circle around the user - making a vortex. Upon reaching the center/user, it creates a large explosion - dealing damage as well as heavy knockback to anyone inside the range of the explosion.||350 Mastery (C)|
- Big hitboxes and AOE. (Area Of Effect)
- Highest damage fighting style, 2nd place being Death Step (with Devil flames).
- [X] move [ Ember Annihilation ], can curve at enemies (if you move the cursor) and can carry enemies to a certain distance.
- [Z] move can be used for travelling, although holding it makes you go further forward.
- [Z] (Talon Lighter) and [C] (Infernal Vortex) break Observation.
- Even if you miss the [X] move, the flames that are left on the floor will still break Observation
- Amazing for PvP since it has high damage.
- Good for Combos
- The tap ability launches you forward, so it can be a travel move. Or it can be making bounty/honor hunters mad.
- Players can ken trick(turn on ken during move) Talon Lighter, making it deal no damage.
- Somewhat hard to get, since you can only spin 10 times per 2 hour
- Talon Lighter is not optimal for grinding as it is single target.
- Needs skills, aim and timing because [Z] move is hard to hit without combo, X move really needs aim and, [C] move needs a good timing.
- [Z] move has a small hitbox making it hard to hit.
- [X] move is quite slow and can be dodged with Observation.
- End lag on all moves.
- Medium start-up time which leaves opportunity of the enemy to attack and possibly cancel the move (high start-up for [C] move).
- Every m1 click makes you go forward so it is terrible for grinding if you use an auto clicker, unless you're a Buddha user.
- [C] move is extremely slow and has massive end-lag. If you miss you will get attacked easily unless you stun the enemy with Magma, Ice or Soul Cane.
- Not worth buying if you want to grind easily and use Melee attacks quite often.
- High knock back which can push NPCs away (hard to farm) & fling players away giving them a chance to escape.
- Heavily depends on stuns like the stun from Superhuman, so the attacks are easy to dodge with Mink v3 and Flash Step.
- Fire Essence is hard to get if you are unlucky, making this fighting style one of the hardest to obtain.
- Only obtainable in the Third Sea.
- [C] can easily be punished upon missing due to the fact that you have to stay still while using the move making you an easy target.
- [C] move has too much end lag making you vulnerable.
- Dragon Talon X + Z
- Dragon Talon Z + X
- Dragon talon X + Dragon Z + Soru and Dragon Talon C
- Kabucha X + Dragon Talon X + Dragon Talon Z + Soru + Dragon C.
- Pole (V2) Z + Pole (V2) X + Dragon Talon X + Z + Soru + Dragon Talon C.
- Acidum Rifle Z + X + Dragon Talon X + Z + Shisui Z + Dragon Talon C.
- Control Z + C + Dragon Talon X + Control V
- Venom X + Z + F + Dragon Talon Z + X
- Control Z + X + C + Pole v2 Z + Dragon Talon X + Z + Control V (if the player isn't dead yet, use Control F or Soru to player and Dragon Talon C, it'll most likely kill them)
- String X + String Z + Soul Cane Z + Dragon Talon Z + Dragon Talon X
- Acidum rifle Z + Dark dagger Z + Dragon Talon Z + Dark Dagger X + Dragon Talon X + Soru(flash step) + Dragon Talon C (this combo doesn't need fruit but it is hard to aim z Acidum rifle
Quake V, Dragon Talon X, Dragon Talon Z, Quake Z
- Dark X + dark blade Z + Dragon Talon X Z + dark blade X
- Shadow Z + Shadow X + Dragon talon X + Dragon talon z
- Dark (Awakened) X + Rengoku X + Dragon Talon X + Z + Rengoku Z.
- Sand (Awakened) X + Skyjump 5-6 times + Sand (Awakened) V + Sand (Awakened) C + Dragon Talon X + Dragon Talon Z + Sand (Awakened) Z
- Kabucha X + Shadow X + Soru + Shadow Z + Dragon Talon Z + Shadow C (if the player isn't dead yet, use Shadow V or Dragon Talon X)
- Pole ( v2 ) Z + Dragon C + Pole ( v2 ) X + Dragon X + Dragon Talon Z + Dragon Z + Soru and Dragon talon C.
- String Z + Pole v2 X + Acidum Rifle Z + String X + Dragon Talon X + String V + C (if the player isn't dead yet, use Pole v2 + Dragon Talon Z)
- (This combo is for Sword mains) Ice (Unawakened) V + Pole v2 Z + X + Dragon Talon X + Z + Ice (Awakened) C + Acidum Rifle Z + Dragon Talon C
- Dragon C + Dragon X + Pole v2 X + Dragon Talon X + Z + Dragon Z + Soru + Pole v2 Z + Acidum Rifle Z + Dragon Talon C
- Awakened Sand X + Awakened Sand C + Dragon X + Spikey X + Energy Core + Dragon Z
- This is technically the 4th Fighting Style to have a pre-evolved form (Not including Superhuman). Others being Death Step (Dark Step), Sharkman Karate (Water Kung-fu) and Electric Claw (Electric).
- 2nd highest Fighting Style mastery to obtain all skills (1st being Death Step)
- Using an auto clicker, and setting the click interval to 1 millisecond, you can "fly" because the third m1 of this fighting style has a short dash. Similar to Electric Claw and Dragon Breath.
- The longer Z move is held, the further the player gets launched, just like Death Step's Z move.
- As of update 17, the Death King NPC is still there (Third Sea only), but we just can collect bones in Haunted Castle only, so we can still obtain the Fire Essence to buy this fighting style.
(Note: The following results are tested on NPC's. The things that were used to test include: Full coating Enhancement, Dragon Talon 600 mastery, 2100 Melee points [200 Extra points], no accessories. The results are for reference only, there is no guarantee that all of them are 100% correct.)
- Z (Talon Lighter): 3728 (Continuous damage × ~20 [40.3 – 201.6} × ~20] + Final Hit [1273.2])
- X (Ember Annihilation): + 3870.6 (Right away damage [2673.8] + Explosion damage [1145.9] + Extra damage [50.9]
+ 4634.4 (Full Burn damage bonus [127.3 x 6])
- C (Infernal Vortex): 4262.8 (Deals Damage Immediately)
|Bomb, Spike, Chop, Spring, Kilo, Smoke, Spin, Flame, Falcon, Ice, Sand, Dark, Revive, Diamond, Light, Love, Rubber, Barrier, Magma, Door, Quake, Buddha, String, Phoenix, Rumble, Paw, Gravity, Dough, Shadow, Venom, Control, Soul, Dragon|
|Fighting Style Navigation|
|Combat, Dark Step, Death Step, Electric, Electric Claw, Water Kung Fu, Sharkman Karate, Dragon Breath, Dragon Talon, Superhuman|
|Cutlass, Katana, Dual Katana, Iron Mace, Shark Saw, Triple Katana, Pipe, Warden Sword, Dual-Headed Blade, Soul Cane, Bisento, Pole (1st Form), Dark Blade, Saber, Saddi, Shisui, Wando, True Triple Katana, Longsword, Gravity Cane, Jitte, Koko, Midnight Blade, Rengoku, Pole (2nd Form), Dragon Trident, Yama, Tushita, Dark Dagger, Canvander, Twin Hooks, Hallow Scythe, Buddy Sword, Spikey Trident|
|Pirate Island, Marine Island, Jungle, Pirate Village ,Desert, Frozen Village, Middle Town, Marine Ford, Skylands, Impel Down, Colosseum, Magma Village, Underwater City, Fountain City|
|Kingdom of Rose, Green Zone, Graveyard, Snow Mountain, Don Swan's Mansion, Half Hot Half Cold, Cursed Ship, Ice Castle, Forgotten Island|