- It's easy to catch people with the Z move, stunning them briefly.
- The Z move can also apply bonus damage if the first "dash" hits.
- It has very good damage and range, and some of its hitboxes are great.
- The C move has a big hitbox, which makes it quite good for grinding.
- All moves aren't single-target, meaning you can hit multiple enemies with them.
- Very cheap in price. One Darkbeard kill will suffice.
- X move is good for knocking back enemies in PvP when running.
- The Z and C moves are quite slow, making them easily escapable with Flash Step.
- Generally, this style is slow and close-ranged, giving it a disadvantage against ranged weapons.
- For the same reasons, it is also easy to counter.
- The X move is very predictable.
- High mastery requirements for lower levels.
- There is only 1 move that Z move [Dragon Rush] is not good for traveling because it will stop you like half a second at the end of the first dash.
- not that good for Buddha due to the slow m1 speed
- Deals Heavy Knockback.
- You will get the title "Dragonborn" if you buy this.
- When switching back to Dragon Breath, there is no need to pay fragments again.
- You can upgrade this fighting style to Dragon Talon.
- Dragon Breath name is seemingly inspired by Dragon's Breath, a very spicy chili pepper.
|Bomb, Spike, Chop, Spring, Kilo, Smoke, Spin, Flame, Falcon, Ice, Sand, Dark, Revive, Diamond, Light, Love, Rubber, Barrier, Magma, Door, Quake, Buddha, String, Phoenix, Rumble, Paw, Gravity, Dough, Shadow, Venom, Control, Soul, Dragon|
|Fighting Style Navigation|
|Combat, Dark Step, Death Step, Electric, Electric Claw, Water Kung Fu, Sharkman Karate, Dragon Breath, Dragon Talon, Superhuman|
|Cutlass, Katana, Dual Katana, Iron Mace, Shark Saw, Triple Katana, Pipe, Warden Sword, Dual-Headed Blade, Soul Cane, Bisento, Pole (1st Form), Dark Blade, Saber, Saddi, Shisui, Wando, True Triple Katana, Longsword, Gravity Cane, Jitte, Koko, Midnight Blade, Rengoku, Pole (2nd Form), Dragon Trident, Yama, Tushita, Dark Dagger, Canvander, Twin Hooks, Hallow Scythe, Buddy Sword, Spikey Trident|
|Pirate Island, Marine Island, Jungle, Pirate Village ,Desert, Frozen Village, Middle Town, Marine Ford, Skylands, Impel Down, Colosseum, Magma Village, Underwater City, Fountain City|
|Kingdom of Rose, Green Zone, Graveyard, Snow Mountain, Don Swan's Mansion, Half Hot Half Cold, Cursed Ship, Ice Castle, Forgotten Island|