This fruit is one of the 13 fruits that glows in its physical form (others being Love, Barrier, Quake, Human: Buddha, Phoenix, Rumble, Paw, Gravity, Shadow, Venom, Control, and Soul), and the only one having a flame effect in its physical form. This fruit is also considered as one of the most overpowered fruits.
This fruit is the most expensive fruit in the game, however some believe it lacks for grinding purposes, but excels in PvP. Dragon Showcase.
|Fury||The user starts off with 50% of the "Fury Meter" bar when spawned. The user's Fury Meter needs to be full to be able to transform into a dragon. Fury is regained over time while not transformed and drains while transformed. Using moves while transformed decreases the user's Fury Meter. When taking damage while transformed, the Fury Meter will increase.|
|Transformation||In Dragon form, the user gains a 62.5% damage resistance to all attacks.|
|Multicolored||The user can change the color of their Dragon form by flying through colored hoops. However, various mastery levels are needed.
|The user fires a beam of energy from their mouth, knocking enemies back.|
|The user coats their right hand in flames and dashes forward to grab the enemy and drag them along the ground. Deals extra damage if the enemy collides with a wall.|
|The user jumps into the air and continuously shoots fireballs that damage and explode when they hit a surface. Each fireball causes some knockback, deals damage and stuns the enemy. More fireballs are shot out the longer this move is held.|
|The user transforms into a dragon. Can only be used at full Fury Meter.|
|The user grows a pair of dragon like-wings, allowing the user to fly.|
|The user fires a large beam of molten fire energy from their mouth.|
|The user opens their mouth wide open then proceeds to shoot three crescent shaped projectiles in three directions from its claw, damaging and burning enemies it hits for a short time.|
|The user summons a fire-like orb from the inside of its mouth, then they continuously shoot out enormous fireballs around themselves. More fireballs are shot out the longer this move is held. Players who get too close to this will be damaged.|
|The user reverts back to human.|
PROS AND CONS
• Good combo potential. (C move is extremely good for slowing down enemies)
• Very good against light users (Light users have no possibility chance to escape, because the lower their health, the slower their flight is)
• In Fury Mode, the C move has one of the biggest hitboxes in the game, similar to Awakened Buddha V.
• Gains 62.5% Damage resistance against attacks in Dragon form.
• Decent in PvP.
• Holding C can make the move last longer.
• Not hard to aim, especially in dragon form, due to the fact of its enormous hitbox.
• Good mobility.
• Good damage.
• X move has burn damage, which is useful in PvP.
• High knockback (Z being able to knock enemies away, X being able to lock target)
• Most expensive fruit in game (Which also means its rarity is highest)
• Not recommended for low level users. (Especially in 1st sea in which the fruit will be almost useless until the player unlocks Dragonic Claw)
• High mastery required.
• In Fury mode, you become a bigger target, just like Buddha transformation.
• Not recommended in Ranged PvP.
• Takes over a minute to fully regain Fury Meter. (Can be sped up by using skills)
• X move (untransformed) is hard to hit.
• X move is single target (untransformed)
• C move in transformed mode has a duration time after used.
• X move in dragon form has a high range, damage, and is multi-target, but lower damage than untransformed.
• You will get targeted and teamed in pvp.
- Dragon X + Superhuman Z + Superhuman C
- Dragon C + Dragon X + Dragon Z
- Dragon C + Superhuman C + Dragon Z
- Dragon C + Soul Cane Z + Kabucha X + Superhuman Z + C
- Dragon X + Sharkman C + Dragon C
- Dragon X + (turn back) Dragon Talon X + Dragon Talon Z + Dragon C + Dragon Z
- Kabucha X + Sharkman Karate X (soru) + Sharkman Karate C + Dragon Z (can combo extend with Dragon C but will most likely not hit.)
- Pole v2 X + Pole v2 Z + Dragon X + Dragon C + Electric Claw C + Electric Claw X + Dragon Z (works on air, but not too high)
- Dragon C + Spikey Trident X + activate Cyborg race + Dragon X + Dash backward + Electric Claw Z + Electric Claw C + Electric Claw X + Dragon Z (Credit goes to duylinh6)
- Dragon X + dash once + Superhuman Z + Soul Cane Z + Kabucha X + Flash Step (Soru) in front of them + Superhuman X + Dragon C + Superhuman C
- Dragon C + Midnight Blade X + Dragon X + Superhuman Z + Superhuman C + Dragon z
- Dragon X + Soul Cane Z + Kabucha X + Superhuman C + Dragon C + Dragon Z
- Dragon C + Sharkman X + Sharkman Z + Sharkman C + Dragon Z
- Death Step V + Death Step C + Dragon X + Dragon C + Dragon Z
- Dark Step V + Dark Step X + Dark Step Z + Dragon X + Dragon C + Flash Step (Soru) In front of them + Dark Step C + Dragon Z (Credit to PRO10K2 for this)
- Death Step V + Dragon C + Yama X + Death step C + Death step Z + Death step X + Dragon Z
- Death Step V + Dragon C + Pole v2 Z + X + Death Step C + Z + Dragon X + Death Step X + Dragon Z
- Dragon Talon X + Z + Dash once + Dragon C + Z + Soru (flash step) + Pole V2 Z + X + Dragon X + Dragon Talon C
- Pole V2 Z + Pole V2 X + Death Step C (hold) + Dragon X + Dragon C (hold) + Dragon Z
- Dragon C -> X Spikey Trident + Serpent Bow + Sharkman + Dragon -> C Sharkman -> Z Dragon
- Dragon C + Spikey Trident X + Dragon X + Dragon Talon X Z
Dragon and Superhuman Combos
- Superhuman Z, Superhuman C, Jitte X, Dragon X, Dragon Z
- Superhuman Z, Dragon X, Superhuman C, Dragon C, Dragon Z
- Dragon X, Superhuman Z, Dragon C, Dragon Z
- Dragon C + Dragon X + Superhuman Z + Superhuman C + Dragon Z
- Dragon C, Flash Step (Soru) to your opponent, Superhuman C, Jitte X, Dragon X, Superhuman Z, Dragon Z
- Dragon X + Superhuman X + C + (Kabucha X) + Dragon C + Z
- Dragon X, Dragon C, Soul Cane Z, Sharkman X, Sharkman Z, Sharkman c
- Dragon X, Dragon C, Shisui Z, Superhuman Z, C, Dragon Z
|Bomb, Spike, Chop, Spring, Kilo, Smoke, Spin, Flame, Falcon, Ice, Sand, Dark, Revive, Diamond, Light, Love, Rubber, Barrier, Magma, Door, Quake, Buddha, String, Phoenix, Rumble, Paw, Gravity, Dough, Shadow, Venom, Control, Soul, Dragon|
|Fighting Style Navigation|
|Combat, Dark Step, Death Step, Electric, Electric Claw, Water Kung Fu, Sharkman Karate, Dragon Breath, Dragon Talon, Superhuman|
|Cutlass, Katana, Dual Katana, Iron Mace, Shark Saw, Triple Katana, Pipe, Warden Sword, Dual-Headed Blade, Soul Cane, Bisento, Pole (1st Form), Dark Blade, Saber, Saddi, Shisui, Wando, True Triple Katana, Longsword, Gravity Cane, Jitte, Koko, Midnight Blade, Rengoku, Pole (2nd Form), Dragon Trident, Yama, Tushita, Dark Dagger, Canvander, Twin Hooks, Hallow Scythe, Buddy Sword, Spikey Trident|
|Pirate Island, Marine Island, Jungle, Pirate Village ,Desert, Frozen Village, Middle Town, Marine Ford, Skylands, Impel Down, Colosseum, Magma Village, Underwater City, Fountain City|
|Kingdom of Rose, Green Zone, Graveyard, Snow Mountain, Don Swan's Mansion, Half Hot Half Cold, Cursed Ship, Ice Castle, Forgotten Island|