The Dough-Dough fruit or Mochi-Mochi No Mi is a Paramecia type Blox Fruit. It can be bought with either 2,800,000 Beli or 2,400R$ Robux at the Blox Fruit Dealer. It can also be found underneath Trees, and from destroying The Factory. In the One Piece anime the name for it is Mochi-Mochi No Mi which was eaten by Charlotte Katakuri. It works like a Logia (Elemental) type when Observation Haki is activated. It was added in Update 9.
Showcase: Dough Showcase
Dough-Dough has 5 moves.
|Special Natural type||If Ken Haki (Obsevation) is turned on, it works like a Logia fruit. Enemies or mobs are unable to attack you unless they have Enhancement or if they're a Boss.|
|The user's arm becomes fiery dough and fires the arm at the enemy dealing damage. This move can also carry single targets a medium distance. the body will send them away and later explode. This is good for grinding, as this move damages multiple targets.|
|The user's right-hand turns into rope dough and the user swirls it around until the button is released, it swiftly dashes where the cursor is pointed. If the cursor was somewhat near an enemy, the dough grabs the opponent then slams them on the ground dealing
high damage. This attack damages a single-target, so it is terrible for grinding. This move can be extremely useful for combos, though.
|Turns the user into a wheel of dough and launches the user in the direction of the cursor, similar to Roller Donut but bigger, and the button can be held down to move around. when you touch an enemy, run out of time, or release the button C the user will turn back into their normal form and the right hand becomes a dough mace and it smashes into the ground, doing good damage and knocking enemies away. This move damages multiple opponents and is recommended for grinding.|
|The user makes a stand and makes (so-seemed) donuts appear around your enemy that you've set your aim on, then you pull a gigantic barrage of Enhanced dough fists through the donut rings at your opponent for a few seconds. Holding the button makes it last longer, similar to Rubber's C. Note, you aim with your cursor, like a lot of the moves.|
|The user turns into a wheel of dough for 30 seconds, constantly rolling, becoming able to travel faster but moves slower depending on your health percent similar to Light's flight. You can even roll on Water, without taking damage, but in order to do so, you need the Fishman race that's upgraded to V2 or V3.|
|Move||Picture / Gif|
- Cannot be harmed by Fighting Styles, Swords, or Guns attacks with Observation Haki unless the enemy uses Buso Haki.
- 3 AoE moves which are good for farming and PvP.
- All moves break Observation (Z is nearly impossible to dodge).
- Does a ton of damage.
- Really good in PvP and Bounty hunting.
- You can roll in Water with Fishman V2 & V3 with Roller Donut (and Carved Dough) and it's quite fast. This is comparable to the Enforcer Boat when in Water.
- Many different and powerful combos that are quite easy to land.
- Big hitboxes.
- High mobility.
- High accuracy.
- When you unlock Ken Haki, this fruit becomes good for grinding, because of the Logia effect.
- Good stun moves for combos
- Good for different builds.
- Very good combo potential.
- X move is a lot like auto-aim, and a good combo starter.
- Has both close-ranged moves and far-ranged moves so it is suitable for both close-range and far-range combats.
- Very easy to use, although you do need a little bit of aiming skills.
- The release time of Restless Dough Barrage is slow.
- Attacks are easily dodged by Mink players, if your not skilled at aiming.
- Fairly bad at long range.
- Not recommended for low levels because of the high mastery and because the immunity effect is only active when Ken Haki (Observation) is active.
- C move is useless on Water
- Roller Donut can only roll for 30 secs and can't roll in Water if you do not have Fishman v2 or v3.
- Not very good at aerial combat.
- Sticky Dough has high end-lag.
- Roller donut becomes slower depending on the player's health. (Similar to Light Flight)
1st combo: (fruit users): Dough V, Dough X, Dough Z and Dough C.
"Roller Doughnut " combo: C, jump, V, Z,
9th combo: (fruit and melee user) Death Step V + Dough X + Shisui Z + Death Step C + Death Step Z + Dough C (put camera up, quickly) + Dough V + Death Step X, it might be insta-kill combo (enemy can die before Death Step X).
Fruit is excellent for PVP and good in farming because of the Logia effect with Ken Haki (Obsevation). It does a lot damage and has good combo potential, and all moves Break Ken but can be countered by teamers, but if you land attacks properly you can still win.
-If you aim sticky dough correctly, you can catch people using Light flight or shining flight (or any flight).