Dark Dagger is a Legendary sword, added in Update 15. It's often seen as a slightly weaker version of the Dark Blade, however it has around the same damage as the Dark Blade, the only difference being its size, Observation-break, and speed.
The Dark Dagger has a very low click cooldown of approximately 0.25 seconds, that being 0.25 seconds faster than the Dark Blade.
The Dark Dagger can be obtained as a 2-5% drop from the Lv. 5000 Raid Boss, rip_indra. Due to the exclusivity of the boss, not many players have this sword, and even if they do, they often do not use it.
|Proficient Impale||The user initiates a stance before rushing forward, creating an impact of green electrical-like shock when an entity is hit. If the user holds this move for 1 second or longer, they can break the Observation of the entity. This does 3163 with max sword stats. (10 Seconds cooldown)||150|
|Shaming Slash||The user shoots a short, green, electrical, glowing dagger. If it touches an entity, the user will teleport behind and slash them. Holding the respective button for 1 second or longer causes the opponent's Observation to break. (15 seconds cooldown)||300|
- Dark C + Dagger X + Dagger Z + Superhuman C + Flash Step + Superhuman X + Dark X + Superhuman Z
- Dark X/C + Dagger X + Superhuman Z + Dagger Z + Superhuman C + Flash Step + Superhuman X (one shot for same bounty buffs)
- If you use Kilo's X and then use Dark Dagger's Z you can launch the boss/entity/player REALLY far away, meaning it is good to use to escape PVP. Same with Dark dagger Z + Superhuman C.
- Abyssal Darkness (until enemy is close to you) + Intense Wind + Shaming Slash + Proficient Impale + Conqueror Gun. A simple combo that makes an enemy's health 1/4 (with Valkyrie Helmet equipped).
- Dark v2 X + Acidum Rifle Z/Kabucha X (do this very quickly) + Dark Dagger X + Superhuman Z + Dark Dagger Z + Flash Step near the enemy + Superhuman X. If the opponent is still alive, try to run away and hit them Superhuman C.
- Dark awakened X or C + Kabucha X + Dark Dagger X + Dark Dagger Z + Superhuman Z + Superhuman C + Flash Step + Superhuman X (sounds illegal but you can do it if your enemy is lagging and did it really fast)
- Revive Z/Revive X + Dark Dagger Z + Dark Dagger X + Superhuman Z + Superhuman C + Soru + Superhuman X Cre: JCWK (a 100k subs bounty hunting youtuber)
- Dark X + Kabucha X + Superhuman C + Dark Dagger X + Dark Dagger Z + Dark F + Dark C + Superhuman Z + Flash Step + Superhuman X (1 shot if enemy not max defense)
- Dark X or C + Dragon Talon X + Dark Dagger Z + M1 (very low chance hitting) + Dark Dagger X + Dragon Talon Z + Soru + Dragon Talon C
- Dark X or C + Sharkman Karate Z + Kabucha X + Dark Dagger Z + X + Sharkman Karate X + C
- Ice V + Electric Claw Z X C (Thunder Clap And Flash is hard to hit) (Look UP) Dark Dagger Z X (idk if x will hit but this is homemade combo)
- Dark V + Kabucha x + Dark Dagger x + Electric claw x + Electric claw c + (look up) dark dagger z
- Kabucha X > Dark Dagger Z > Dark V2 X > Dark Dagger X > Dragon Talon X > Dragon Talon Z
Tested using Lv. 2200, fullbody Enhancement, Human race, and 2200 stat points in sword.
|Click, critical (4th hit)||2334.2|
|Shaming Slash||Initial projectile does 142, slash does 3978.4|
FULL Damage Information Here.
- Very good combo potential(May be better than Dark blade as it has slightly higher stun)
- Low endlag.
- The player can switch to other weapons during the animation of Shaming Slash.
- Almost impossible to ken trick.
- Hard to obtain.
- Both of Dark Dagger's moves are "single-target"; meaning they can only hit one enemy at a time.
- Requires aim, skill, and prediction. Shaming Slash is especially hard to hit at medium/long range because of its very tiny hitbox. Proficient Impale has the same issue but in close ranges.
- Few combos.
- Currently the smallest sword in the game.
- This sword does not have a small hitbox on clicks, although it seems like it has, due to it being a small sword.
- This sword has the same click animation as Dark Blade, except smaller.
- Dark Dagger is the only sword in-game that when concealed, looks like an accessory.
- Has a green glow-ish effect when Enhancement is used, a similarity shard with Dark Blade.
|Katana, Cutlass, Dual Katana, Iron Mace, Triple Katana, Pipe, Shark Saw, Dual-Headed Blade, Soul Cane, Bisento, Trident, Pole (1st form), Dark Blade, Saber, Longsword, Gravity Cane, Saddi, Wando, Shisui, True Triple Katana, Jitte, Koko, Midnight Blade, Rengoku, Pole (2nd Form), Dragon Trident, Yama, Tushita, Dark Dagger, Canvander, Twin Hooks, Hallow Scythe, Buddy Sword, Spikey Trident|