- It's the only sword that requires a Gamepass to obtain.
- It's also the first sword (the second being Dark Dagger) that allows the user to "hold down" the move key for a split second to change the moves’ mechanics/range. (~0.5s for Z move, ~1s for X move)
This sword can be obtained in five ways.
- Purchasing it for 1200
- Being gifted the "Dark Blade" Gamepass by another player.
- Being traded the "Dark Blade" Gamepass by another player.
- Get the Brazil Cube that can be summoned by rip_indra
- Defeating Mihawk. (Upon defeating him there is a small chance you will obtain the sword)
|One Thousand Slices||The user launches an instantaneous barrage of multiple green slashes, dealing high damage to hit enemies and stunning them for a very short period of time.
|Dark Air Slash||The user launches a thin, tall, vertical slash of green energy towards their opponent, which deals high damage and has a little bit of knockback.
- The X move in V1 has higher stun than its V2 counterpart, also smaller.
- Dark Blade requires a certain playstyle where the user takes advantage of their opponent's mistakes, such as;
- When the opponent uses a move that will stun themselves, and the user reacts and hits quickly.
- In Update 17, Dark Blade's VFX were given a revamp.
- There exists a triple version of the Dark Blade, named the Triple Dark Blade (honestly isn't all that powerful).
- It can be obtained by winning an admin-hosted PvP tournament for YouTubers, in the Blox Fruits Discord server.
- Dark V2 X - Dark Blade V2 Z - Superhuman Z - Superhuman C - Dark Blade V2 X
- Dark V2 X - Dark Blade V2 Z - Dark Blade V2 X - Sharkman Karate X - Sharkman Karate Z - Sharkman Karate C ( this can be 1 one shot if you land all skills)
- Dark V2 X/C ( but don't make it too close) - Dark Blade V2 Z - Dark Blade V2 X - Electric Claw X - Electric Claw C - look up - Electric Claw Z ( A one-shot combo)
- Dark V2 C - Electric Claw Z - Electric Claw C (look up) - Dark Blade Z/X - Electric Claw X
- Good for PvP.
- Deals relatively high damage.
- The X move has a long-range.
- Z move breaks Observation when held.
- Z move stuns the enemy (for an approximate duration of 0.75 seconds)
- Good combo potential.
- Hard to auto-click with since the 4th click is a dash move. (Except if you use Human: Buddha)
- Costs ≈$12 to obtain
- Dark Blade X move (Dark Air Slash) does not break Observation which makes it difficult to hit enemies, so it is recommended for players to use Z move to break their Observation before you use X move.
- It doesn't have a lot of Combos, and instead depends a lot on reaction time and skills. Although this makes it more fun/varied to play with.
|Katana, Cutlass, Dual Katana, Iron Mace, Triple Katana, Pipe, Shark Saw, Dual-Headed Blade, Soul Cane, Bisento, Trident, Pole (1st form), Dark Blade, Saber, Longsword, Gravity Cane, Saddi, Wando, Shisui, True Triple Katana, Jitte, Koko, Midnight Blade, Rengoku, Pole (2nd Form), Dragon Trident, Yama, Tushita, Dark Dagger, Canvander, Twin Hooks, Hallow Scythe, Buddy Sword, Spikey Trident|