Cursed Captain is a level 1325 Raid Boss who uses the Midnight Blade. Cursed Captain despawns when the night ends and has a chance to spawn each night with a 1/3 chance in the Cursed Ship on the second floor in what seems to be a small room with a dining set, in the Second Sea. The following message will be displayed both on chat and on top of your screen:
"A shiver runs down your spine..."
Cursed Captain has a chance to drop the Hellfire Torch (used to buy the Ghoul (race) from Experimic in the kitchen) and 10 Ectoplasm. Cursed Captain also has a chance to drop the Red Spikey Coat and the Blue Spikey Coat each respectively being their counterparts.
|1||Portal Opening||Cursed Captain slashes and opens up a blue portal, sucking in anybody near its range and then after a moment exploding into blue spots which disappear before hitting the ground.||Maintain your range and punish the endlag|
|2||Cresent Dash||Cursed Captain dashes forward quickly leaving blue shadows behind, while slashing open a blue portal, sucking in anybody near or caught in it for a moment then disappearing and exploding again into blue spots.||Maintain your range and stay out of the explosion|
- Cursed Captain unlike other Raid Bosses, does not reward 3 Levels, instead awards Mastery.
- Added on Update 12.
- In newer servers or private servers Cursed Captain often takes 55 minutes to spawn.
- Despite welding the Midnight Blade. The Cursed Captain does not drop it as it can be bought from El Admin.
- He is the only Raid Boss to drop two Accessories as of Update 17.2.
- Note you must be Level 1000 to enter the Cursed Ship
- Ranged and high damage fruits should be used such as String, Venom, Control, etc.
- It is advised to keep your distance as falling into the portals is quite easy.
- Human: Buddha has a high damage output but can be punished due to the hitbox increase.
- Some fruits such as Rumble are not advised due to some moves being restricted with the roof.
- You can go behind a wall and spam attacks at him(Dont get too close), X move would not be able to target you.