What separates Chop from other Natural-type Blox Fruits is that users of it cannot be harmed by Swords, even with Enhancement, although you can still be damaged by both the Light and Ice's sword even with Enhancement off or on. This is because they both count as part of the Elemental fruit, which basically means they are the same as a normal Blox Fruit attack. [NOTE BOSSES DO NOT GET AFFECTED BY THIS PASSIVE MEANING THEY CAN STILL HIT YOU IF THEY USE SWORDS]
|Sword Immunity||Similarly to a Elemental, Chop users will have complete immunity to all swords, even those with Enhancement.
|The player separates their arm and launches it into the air, doing damage to enemies it hits.|
|Separates the user's entire body for an attack that deals chip damage and stuns all enemies in a spherical radius around the user.|
|The user separates both their arms to grab a single opponent and drill them into the ground. Stuns enemies for around 2 seconds.|
- Immunity to all Swords including attacks from all players and NPC's as long as the user is 105% - 106% of the NPC's level, similar to Elemental effects.
- Cheap and decent for an early Elemental place-holder
- Can easily defeat a sword user if you use Chop as a sword/gun user.
- Good for fighting sword mains, since, of course, they can't damage you.
- Decent for grinding NPCs that use swords.
- It's one of the best fruits for trolling.
- The X and C move stun, which makes it decent for combos.
- Good for Gun or sword mains.
- Most people have better fruits, leading you to a disadvantage
- The player with Chop can be killed with a fruit
- Bad for PVP (Not if the person is using a sword, since you will be immune)
- Bad range
- Terrible damage
- Water as all the fruits. (unless you have Fish V2/V3)
Chop Z + Chop C + Chop X, easy combo that does decent damage. While Z is having the knockback you can use C to drag back and does another damage. Then use X to crash your opponents.
Dark step Z + Chop C + Dark step X + Chop X + Chop Z, this is more ground-typed. Particularly strong with a good starter Z move at the start of the combo and V move on for dark step. If you delete the two starter moves. It's a great combo for farming.
Chop X + Chop C + Superhuman Z + Superhuman C (soru) + Rengoku Z + Rengoku X + Chop Z
|Bomb, Spike, Chop, Spring, Kilo, Smoke, Spin, Flame, Bird: Falcon, Ice, Sand, Dark, Revive, Diamond, Light, Love, Rubber, Barrier, Magma, Door, Quake, Human: Buddha, String, Bird: Phoenix, Rumble, Paw, Gravity, Dough, Shadow, Venom, Control, Soul, Dragon|