The Bomb-Bomb Fruit is a Paramecia type Fruit that can be bought from the Blox Fruit Dealer for B$5,000 / R$50 Robux, found under trees or can be gotten from the Factory raid (it is the cheapest fruit in the game). It was added in Update 1. It is said to be the worst Fruit in the game as it has tiny hitboxes, terrible amount of damage, and a Paramecia, making it horrible for farming (Logia is considered very good for farming because of its effect), and has barely any knockback. Despite this, people meme this Fruit and say it’s the best Fruit in the game. That said, this is a very underrated fruit and can be found in the Cafe at times.
Bomb - Bomb has 2 moves.
|Snipe||User shoots a small bomb-like bullet that explodes on contact.|
|Ultimate Explosion||The user smashes their fist into the ground and causes the ground to explode dealing multiple ticks of damage through explosion.|
- Can be better than Spike since it is cheaper and has more range.
- Fun for trolling.
- All moves have AOE and can break destructable objects.
- Always in stock.
- Z move has decent range.
- X move breaks Ken Haki
- Good for beginners without a fruit
- Very cheap
- Bad hitboxes.
- EXTREMELY low damage.
- Terrible for grinding in comparison to other Fruits.
- Only two moves.
- Terrible combo potential.
- No mobility.
- Terrible for PvP.
Damage ranking: D (Z and X move)
- Water as all the fruits (unless you have Fishman V2/V3)