Boats are a method of transportation in Blox Fruits, mostly used by players without a Flight ability. They can be purchased from various locations with sea access, most commonly docks.
Types of Boats
The player needs to have the Fast Boats Gamepass, in order to spawn the "Speedboat" and "Enforcer" boats.
Notes for Luxury Boat Dealer
- Swan Boat can be obtained by killing Don Swan in the Second Sea / New World.
- Flower Boat must be obtained by giving 1500 to Cyborg (MISC) (just Second Sea/New World) in order to spawn it.
- Access to the Sleigh can be purchased by give 1000 Candies to Santa Claws during the 2021-2022 Christmas event (Currently unobtainable).
- When first starting the game, the player will not have access to the Basic or the Brigade boat.
- You can sink these ships more easily with Cyborg v3 (Energy Core)
- Sea Events occasionally occur when a player sails on boat in the Second Sea or Third Sea.
- Marine ships bought from the Advanced Marine Boat Dealer are cheaper, faster, and look different than their Pirate counterpart.
- Boats have health which is shown in the green bar above it. The boat will sink when the health hits 0.
- Back when the game was in Beta you can make NPC's actually ride your boat this was shortly patched.