Ways to obtain blox fruits are:
- Dealing the highest damage in a Factory raid. (Due to a bug, the last person dealing damage gets the fruit instead).
- Successfully defending Castle on the Sea from pirate NPCs, and defeating the Tanky NPC.
- Players can also defeat the Ship Raid to obtain a random fruit (there is a very low chance of getting one). This is also one of the Sea Events that can happen.
- Buying a fruit from the Blox Fruit Dealer or the Blox Fruits Dealer Cousin. The price of the fruit from the Blox Fruits Dealer Cousin depends on the players level. The prices of the Blox Fruit Dealer is always the same, no matter the level. The Blox Fruits Dealer has a stock. and the Blox Fruits Dealer Cousin gives the player a random physical fruit.
Falling into a body of water while having a Blox Fruit (except for Ice, Human: Buddha V2, and Magma V2, which gives the ability to walk on water) power will cause the player to take a lot of damage in a short span of time (Sand users also take 2x damage from water due to water hardening sand). This goes for every fruit in the game. However, being a member of the Fish race decreases damage from water, and even completely nullifies it if the player upgrades the race to V2.
Later on in the game, the player will also be able to awaken their Blox Fruit, upgrading its abilities. This can also add an additional move onto certain fruits such as Human: Buddha, Dark and Ice, Etc.
You should also note that fruits on this list will get a visual change, in one of the coming updates. (Confirmed fruits are Ice and Kilo.)
|Fruit||Price (Beli)||Price (Robux)||Type||Ability Levels|
|Chop||30,000||100||Natural||1, 20, 50|
|Spring||60,000||180||Natural||1, 20, 60, 80|
|Kilo||80,000||220||Natural||1, 20, 50, 75|
|Smoke||100,000||250||Elemental||1, 20, 50, 10|
|Spin||180,000||380||Natural||1, 50, 90, 25|
|Flame||250,000||550||Elemental||1, 25, 50, 100, 10|
|Bird: Falcon||300,000||650||Beast||1, 1, 80, 120, 20|
|Ice||350,000||750||Elemental||1, 25, 50, 100|
|Sand||420,000||850||Elemental||1, 40, 80, 120, 15|
|Dark||500,000||950||Elemental||1, 40, 80, 110,|
|Revive||550,000||975||Natural||1, 60, 110, 30|
|Diamond||600,000||1,000||Natural||1, 1, 80, 110|
|Light||650,000||1,100||Elemental||1, 40, 80, 110, 10|
|Love||700,000||1,150||Natural||1, 25, 50, 100|
|Rubber||750,000||1,200||Natural||1, 20, 50, 150|
|Barrier||800,000||1,250||Natural||1, 45, 90, 130, 10|
|Magma||850,000||1,300||Elemental||1, 45, 95, 140, 10|
|Door||950,000||1,400||Natural||1, 50, 200, 100|
|Quake||1,000,000||1,500||Natural||1, 50, 100, 150|
|Human: Buddha||1,200,000||1,650||Beast||1, 1, 100, 200|
|String||1,500,000||1,800||Natural||1, 50, 100, 225, 15|
|Bird: Phoenix||1,800,000||2,000||Beast||1, 90, 160, 250, 30|
|Rumble||2,100,000||2,100||Elemental||1, 90, 160, 250, 30|
|Paw||2,300,000||2,200||Natural||1, 100, 200, 300, 50|
|Gravity||2,500,000||2,300||Natural||1, 100, 200, 300, 50|
|Dough||2,800,000||2,400||Natural||1, 100, 200, 300, 50|
|Shadow||2,900,000||2,425||Natural||1, 100, 200, 300, 50|
|Venom||3,000,000||2,450||Natural||1, 100, 200, 300, 50|
|Control||3,200,000||2,500||Natural||1, 1, 150, 350, 250|
|Soul||3,400,000||2,550||Natural||1, 150, 250, 350, 75|
|Dragon||3,500,000||2,600||Beast||1, 150, 250, 350, 75|
The further down; the better the overall mobility.
If you were to buy every fruit in-game with Robux, it would cost you 42,855, and if you were to buy every fruit in-game once with money, it would cost you a total of 33,632,500. (Which isn't recommended since buying a fruit with money doesn't let you re-equip the fruit any time like with Robux)
- Fruits that are dropped will not despawn
- Fruits that you purchased with robux would be permanent meaning you can equip it anytime, but fruits that you bought with beli (), will not be permanent.
- You can swim in water without taking damage if you do not have a fruit equipped, except for Ice and Magma v2 as they can walk on water
- You can remove your fruit by going to the Prison [1st Sea], And Castle on the Sea [3rd Sea]
- You can NOT trade your permanent fruit, but you can gift other people fruits
- If you decide to switch to another fruit, keep in mind that the mastery saves.
- If you also switch to another fruit that is awakened then it will stay awakened. [NOTE IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR AWAKENED FRUIT TO UNAWAKENED TALK TO THE "Awakenings Expert"
- Fun Fact: Spring is the only fruit that has no corners