Blox Fruits (aka Devil Fruits) can be obtained by finding them randomly in the game (mostly under trees/plants), buying them from the Blox Fruit Dealer using Beli or Robux, and do the most damage in a Factory Raid. You can also pay Beli to get a random fruit from the Blox Fruits Dealer Cousin, however, the price varies on your level. Max Level players price of fruits are around 324,000 Beli, and for level 1 players/ lower level players, they cost 25,000 Beli. You can also obtain it from pirates raiding the Castle of the Sea by killing the last pirate in the raid.
A Devil fruit will spawn every 60 minutes after a server starts and despawns after 20 minutes if not picked up. Here are the chances of each devil fruit spawning into the game.
If you fall into the sea while having a devil fruit power, you will take a lot of damage and very quickly (Sand users take 2x damage from Water). Having the Fishman Race decreases that damage (you become immune to Water damage if you have V2 or V3 of The Fishman Race). Logia fruits will make you immune to an NPC or player's attacks once your level is higher than them by 5% (bosses are an exception).
To be able to hit and damage a Logia user without using a Devil fruit, you need to use Busoshoku Haki (Enhancement). It can be bought at the Frozen Village island for 25,000 Beli from the Ability Teacher in the cave.
Devil fruits flight speed (Slowest to fastest)
- Magma V1, Sand, Smoke
- Flame V1
- String V1
- Magma V2
- Phoenix (Hybrid Flight)
- String V2
- Flame V2
- Ice V2
- Phoenix (Full Transformation)
- Light V1
- Light V2
- If you pick up a Blox Fruit & then drop it, the Blox Fruit will never despawn.
- Only 2 Blox Fruits can spawn in a VIP server at a time unless one is picked up.
- If you want to remove your fruit, pay 50,000 Beli to an NPC called Blox Fruit Remover who is located at Impel Down or at the top of Castle on the Sea.
- Ice users will create a small pile of Ice when they land on Water.
- Magma users are immune to lava pits.
- Chop users are immune to all sword attacks (except for Ice And Light sword), even if the enemies have the Buso Haki Enhancement
- Rubber users have immunity to all Guns, Electric and Rumble. This includes stun, click attacks, and all moves.
- Ice and Light swords at 1525 DF Stats and 600 Mastery deal 1286.2 damage.
Types of Devil Fruits
- Paramecia (Natural) This type of fruit usually has no passive ability. It is the most common type of devil fruit.
- Logia (Elemental) This type has a passive ability that allows users to bypass any damage if the enemy has a lower level and does not use Buso Haki or a Devil Fruit.
- Zoan (Mythological) This type of fruit allows users to transform to a beast or an animal.
Blox Fruit Dealer (Prices, Types and Abilities)
|Fruit||Price (Beli)||Price (Robux)||Type||Ability Levels|
|Chop||$30,000||R$100||Paramecia/Natural||1, 20, 50|
|Spring||$60,000||R$180||Paramecia/Natural||1, 20, 60, 80|
|Kilo||$80,000||R$220||Paramecia/Natural||1, 20, 50, 75|
|Smoke||$100,000||R$250||Logia/Elemental||1, 20, 50, 10|
|Spin||$180,000||R$380||Paramecia/Natural||1, 50, 90, 25|
|Flame||$250,000||R$550||Logia/Elemental||1, 25, 50, 100, 10|
|Falcon||$300,000||R$650||Zoan/Beast||1, 50, 80, 120, 20|
|Ice||$350,000||R$750||Logia/Elemental||1, 25, 50, 100|
|Sand||$420,000||R$850||Logia/Elemental||1, 40, 80, 120, 15|
|Dark||$500,000||R$950||Logia/Elemental||1, 40, 80, 110|
|Diamond||$600,000||R$1,000||Paramecia/Natural||1, 1, 80, 110|
|Light||$650,000||R$1,100||Logia/Elemental||1, 40, 80, 110, 10|
|Love||$700,000||R$1,150||Paramecia/Natural||1, 25, 50, 100|
|Rubber||$750,000||R$1,200||Paramecia/Natural||1, 20, 50, 150|
|Barrier||$800,000||R$1,250||Paramecia/Natural||1, 45, 90, 130, 10|
|Magma||$850,000||R$1,300||Logia/Elemental||1, 45, 95, 140, 10|
|Door||$950,000||R$1,400||Paramecia/Natural||1, 50, 200, 100|
|Quake||$1,000,000||R$1,500||Paramecia/Natural||1, 50, 100, 150|
|Buddha||$1,200,000||R$1,650||Zoan/Beast||1, 1, 100, 200|
|String||$1,500,000||R$1,800||Paramecia/Natural||1, 50, 100, 225, 15|
|Phoenix||$1,800,000||R$2,000||Zoan/Beast||1, 90, 160, 250, 30|
|Rumble||$2,100,000||R$2,100||Logia/Elemental||1, 90, 160, 250, 30|
|Paw||$2,300,000||R$2,200||Paramecia/Natural||1, 100, 200, 300, 50|
|Gravity||$2,500,000||R$2,300||Paramecia/Natural||1, 100, 200, 300, 50|
|Dough||$2,800,000||R$2,400||Paramecia/Natural, can be turned into Logia with Ken Haki/Observation on||1, 100, 200, 300, 50|
|Venom||$3,000,000||R$2,450||Paramecia/Natural||1, 100, 200, 300, 50|
|Control||$3,200,000||R$2,500||Paramecia/Natural||1, 1, 150, 350, 250|
|Dragon||$3,500,000||R$2,600||Zoan/Beast||1, 150, 250, 350, 75|