The Barrier-Barrier Blox Fruit is a Paramecia (natural)-type Blox Fruit. It costs 800,000, or 1,250, from the Blox Fruit Dealer. Its Japanese(Anime/Manga) name is the Bari-Bari no Mi, and it is used by Bartolomeo in the Anime/Manga. This fruit has a 8% chance of being in stock, and a 7,8% chance of spawning in-game.
This fruit is one of the 13 fruits that have a glow effect in its physical form (others being Love, Quake, Buddha, Phoenix, Rumble, Paw, Gravity, Shadow, Control, Venom, Soul and Dragon). This fruit is good for PvP, and especially good for swordsmen.
This fruit is pretty good, since it can make people stuck in place for a short amount of time. It's okay for Raids, since you can use the barrier wall, and just let your friends combo the NPC's / Boss itself. Here is a barrier showcase: Barrier Showcase.
The moves might make no sense, for example, you can use the v move to slam to nonsolid waterfall in skypiea.
The Barrier fruit has 5 moves.
|The player fires a medium-sized rectangular barrier that damages opponents|
|The player teleports to their cursor and slams down on the ground, dealing high AoE damage. Very glitchy if used in a building, since you teleport out of it.|
|The player fires a sphere that can be controlled with their mouse, which traps opponents while damaging them. You are uninterruptible and invincible while using this move. If you "throw" the opponent (by aiming the cursor at a wall) it has a chance to slam into the wall and do extra AoE(Area of Effect) damage. Not guaranteed. Note: This move can be used to drag/throw opponents into the water.|
|The player summons 5 large barrier towers in front of them that slams into the ground that deal high damage. Also buries opponents.|
|You summon a constantly growing staircase in the direction your character is facing that will continue to go up until you run out of stamina or release the key. Takes around 1 energy per step created. It is decent in aerial mobility since it allows you to reset skyjump without touching the ground, helping you reach higher heights.|
Decent fruit for controlling the area and fight
- Good defense against ranged attacks.
- NPC's can't hit you behind the barrier.
- Z Move can be used as a counter just like Gravity's Z Move
- X Move can be used as a free escape move.
- Good for defending yourself against Honor Hunters.
- The V move is not too hard to land.
- You can use your C move to drag a fruit user to the Water / Sea.
- Can glitch people into the ground.
- You can reset Sky Jump in mid-air using F move, allowing Barrier users to dash more, across the Water / Sea.
- Is decent for Raids since you can block out enemies.
- Has a lot of combo potential when used with other Weapons that have special properties such as blinding or stun.
- Works extremely well in crowded areas.
- Good for trolling
- C move can be used to trap a npc and slam it into another.
- Z move, when hitting an npc when you are directly above them, can ragdoll them.
- Is not recommended for grinding NPC's (excluding Bosses).
- Barrier C / Barrier Prison is not the best against people who have an arsenal of mobility moves (Due to them being able to dodge it more consistently).
- The Barrier Z / Barrier wall can be used as a standing ground, if the enemy takes advantage of it. (You can
- The mobility move isn't great in horizontal movement.
- Barrier has some moves that leave you open to being attacked when you use them. (You can use X after)
- Barrier X / Surprise Attack is not good in enclosed spaces.
- Barrier V move doesn't work inside volcano.
barrier x, soul cane z, Acid rifle x, superhuman c, soru, superhuman x, barrier c, superhuman z, Acid rifle z, Acid rifle shot.
build for this combo
how to troll very well with barrier
barrier c, and just point your mouse upwards, this will fling the enemy
barrier x, look up and use superhuman c, this flings them into the sky and takes a while to return in the ground
honestly very underrated and in my opinion the best fruit for trolling, and one of the best for pvp.
|Bomb, Spike, Chop, Spring, Kilo, Smoke, Spin, Flame, Falcon, Ice, Sand, Dark, Revive, Diamond, Light, Love, Rubber, Barrier, Magma, Door, Quake, Buddha, String, Phoenix, Rumble, Paw, Gravity, Dough, Shadow, Venom, Control, Soul, Dragon|